Problems with the Disney website?

Darthkitty

Behold the Power of the Cuteside
Sorry if this is in the wrong location.

I’m working on some reservations and it seems the Disney world website is having some major issues. I can’t even get pages to load. This is not the first time this week either. Is this their new normal?

Lmao! I must have used all my quota of luck in previous attempts to access their site. What a way to waste that luck too

It's always been a garbage site. But the most recent tweak in which they added more and bigger graphics for Galaxy's Edge truly does not agree with my computer.

I haven't had issues recently either at home or at work, but issues are pretty frequent

I was having issues logging in to MDE while using Chrome but it worked with IE...go figure.

There are CONSTANT issues with the Disney sites/apps. Each week someone starts a new thread about the latest issue. How a company as big as Disney continues to have such an incompetent IT organization baffles me. If the IT applications where I work were as unreliable as Disney, out IT leaders would have been fired long ago.

I was having issues logging in to MDE while using Chrome but it worked with IE...go figure.

Same! Couldn’t make reservations or even access Bibidi Bobidi boutique in chrome or pick my magic bands... but it works in IE. super annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter