Problems with 11/20 podcast - podcast cut off

kymickeyfan717

Mouseketeer
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Did anyone else have problems with that latest podcast? My ITunes only show the podcast as 35 mins long and it appeared to cut-off in the middle of the show.

Just curious if anybody else had that problem.

I'm having problems downloading the 11/20 show. I keep getting a message "Input Media format invalid". Anyone know what that means? I tried downloading previous shows and those worked just fine. Is it me, or is there a problem with the file?

the file should be 1:21:29. Worked fine for me, I'm using iTunes with auto update on. Try re-downloading the original file. If you keep having problems please let us know, thanks.

I finally had to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to get the download to work. I have my ITunes set to auto-update as well

the file should be 1:21:29. Worked fine for me, I'm using iTunes with auto update on. Try re-downloading the original file. If you keep having problems please let us know, thanks.

Just wanted to say a big DISUnplugged hello Digitalmaster :wave2:

I'm still having problems when trying to download the 11/20 show. I keep getting "The Media Format is invalid". Anyone know what that means? I was hoping to download this tonight so I could take it on the plane with me tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter