Problems Reserving Full Stay

where are you trying for a cabana? Actually assuming maybe they're all the same, is it 60 days out too? And not an app/computer but only by calling? I have the number (mine isn't until November) but just want your experience/method please :-)
Yes I wanted a Cabana since I am taking my grandchildren and we will make a day of it. It is 60 days out and you do have to call. Cannot reserve online. My 60 days fell on a Saturday so I called in at 7am as my husband called from his cell same time. His wait was 90 mins and mine was 2 hours so he got a response first. At the same time I made the sunset safari experience at AK Lodge but that I could have done online but since we had them on the phone we just went for it.

OMG - I was screaming to myself in my computer room this morning. Been practicing all week to hit the button at 6am. So today around 530am I looked on my App on my cell and all of my dates appeared and I was so happy. I tried it around 550 but it would not load so I figured it was because it was before 6am. At 6am on my computer I hit the enter key and it would only show first day - tried refreshing and then went on my cell phone which showed my dates and there was Sci Fi - so I grabbed it only to have screen will not load. refreshed that a million times while yelling at Disney. This should not be that hard. My husband heard me from the other room and logged in as me and went into the fork icon on the actual reservations and got me Sci Fi and my other reservations. I then went back to my computer and tried searching specific date at the top of the reserve a meal page by the fork and and boom I could see out all days that way so I tweaked a bit. Even now when I go back into my computer or phone how I used to book it will not look out further than first day - I have to search by specific dates. Such a great experience to spend alot of money and I am (starting to be was) a huge Disney fan. We then called to add a cabana only 90 min wait at 7am lol. Also snagged the Sunrise Safari thing at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Still exhausted from it all lol. So happy I am not alone.

That was exactly how my morning went on 3/12. App showing all dates--couldn't finish the reservation "try again later". I, too, got through on the main reservation page (reached by going to Things to Do and Make Dining Reservations). I had to put the date, time in on that main page and scroll to the restaurant I wanted to book it. You couldn't search for dates/times through the restaurant page itself. It took me 9 minutes to figure it out--or in my case--remember how to do it. I had the same problem last October. This problem/glitch/IT issue has been ongoing for quite some time.

On the bright side, I got everything I wanted (including a Space 220 Lounge) although I couldn't get Yak & Yeti on my first choice day. Not too concerned because we are Landry's Club card holders so will go early and present it if we want to dine there on our first choice date.

That ADR page/app are a royal pain and oh so frustrating!

Yes I wanted a Cabana since I am taking my grandchildren and we will make a day of it. It is 60 days out and you do have to call. Cannot reserve online. My 60 days fell on a Saturday so I called in at 7am as my husband called from his cell same time. His wait was 90 mins and mine was 2 hours so he got a response first. At the same time I made the sunset safari experience at AK Lodge but that I could have done online but since we had them on the phone we just went for it.
Thank you. We will be trying for a cabana at The Beach Club. I will be the one calling, and exerting a lot of patience ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter