• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

problems booking dining tonight

muffyn

"hmmm*
goes through booking, than after checking read and agree to policys
I keep getting

Error:There was an error booking this reservation. Please try again or call (407) 824-1391 for assistance.

I’ve been getting the same thing which is really annoying since it is happening when I have a space 220 reservation that I’m trying to get. Those aren’t exactly easy to come by

I keep getting

Error:There was an error booking this reservation. Please try again or call (407) 824-1391 for assistance.
Yes, I was trying to modify a reservation for tomorrow and kept getting the error. However, when I went into MDE to look at something else, one of the modified times that I tried to chose was in my plans(?!). I took a snapshot of the confirmation number because I never received the confirmation email. The original reservation was still there as well even though they were only 45 minutes apart. Something weird is going on.

I finally was able to grab the space 220 reservation after 6 separate attempts to get it when it would re-appear

I keep getting

Happened to me too! I tried the app and the website. After an hour I tried again and it worked.

I finally was able to grab the space 220 reservation after 6 separate attempts to get it when it would re-appear
Oh you are lucky to get Space! I have not seen any reservations for it. What day was yours?

Oh you are lucky to get Space! I have not seen any reservations for it. What day was yours?

Nov. 28 @2:45…not the day I wanted cause it’s my arrival day and I’d rather go to MK. So I’m torn about keeping it or not. My 2 year old loves moon/space so I think she’d like it but it will mean changing park days around

Delete your default credit card, then make a reservation with a different card, then renter your default card. That’s what a CM told me to do and it worked.

Nov. 28 @2:45…not the day I wanted cause it’s my arrival day and I’d rather go to MK. So I’m torn about keeping it or not. My 2 year old loves moon/space so I think she’d like it but it will mean changing park days around
Oh that is the day I wanted😂! Never seen one or never got an alert. If you cancel let me know before you do and I will be ready to grab it lol.

Oh that is the day I wanted😂! Never seen one or never got an alert. If you cancel let me know before you do and I will be ready to grab it lol.

I will let you know. I’m hoping to be able to get a better/day time and, if that happens, I’ll let you know. The reservation is for 2. I got lucky cause touring plans reservation finder alerted me to reservation while my phone was in my hand. So I was able to grab it fast but then kept having to release it and grab it again because of the website issues. I’m still surprised I actually secured the reservation after releasing it and grabbing it so many times

I will let you know. I’m hoping to be able to get a better/day time and, if that happens, I’ll let you know. The reservation is for 2. I got lucky cause touring plans reservation finder alerted me to reservation while my phone was in my hand. So I was able to grab it fast but then kept having to release it and grab it again because of the website issues. I’m still surprised I actually secured the reservation after releasing it and grabbing it so many times
Thank you! Yes I have 2 people also. Send me a private message if you decide to cancel. I’m surprised you got that reservation too! Lucky lol!

Thank you! Yes I have 2 people also. Send me a private message if you decide to cancel. I’m surprised you got that reservation too! Lucky lol!

yea I missed a few others but this time I was lucky enough to already be messing around on my phone when the alert came. I didn’t even see what day/time it was when I was clicking on the alert. I figured I could check that if I actually got the reservation! My plan before that was just to wait the 45-60 minutes to get into the lounge

yea I missed a few others but this time I was lucky enough to already be messing around on my phone when the alert came. I didn’t even see what day/time it was when I was clicking on the alert. I figured I could check that if I actually got the reservation! My plan before that was just to wait the 45-60 minutes to get into the lounge
That sounds like me. No time to be looking at it you need to be clicking😂!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter