Problems booking dining on app

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I haven’t been able to book any dining reservation through the app since December. It says failed when I go to reserve. Does it for every restaurant. It works fine online, even when I go online through my phone and not computer. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I usually use the website. However, I was having trouble on the website for my May 10 trip, so I tried it. It kept timing out. I never got it to work, so I just found a workaround/beat the site to death on the web.

When my dining opened up I couldn’t book a single thing on the app. I kept getting an error. I ended up using the website.

My DD and i didn't even try the app this morning. We booked everything from the website.

I've actually had better luck with the app recently than the website. Have you tried updating the app, or deleting it and reinstalling it?

Do you have the latest version of the App? I had read somewhere that this can cause issues if you are not running the most current version.
I had the latest version when I booked, but the app still kept timing out.

My DD and i didn't even try the app this morning. We booked everything from the website.
Ya that’s what I’ve had to do. I’ve experimented with random dining to see if it’ll let me book but I get the error every time on the app

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter