Problem with online ordering for Be Our Guest ETA resolution in post #26

94270C9A-EB9D-4D61-B39A-D239205A32AF.jpeg FYI the ap has an option to pre order food. But click on it and it tells you “ah ah ah you didn’t say the magic word” just like the OG Jurassic Park.

Under your reservation in MDE, you can preorder up to 30 days in advance. When you do this, when you get there you bypass the ordering screen and just pay for your meal (with credits or cash, however you want) and snag a table. It can help save a lot of time.

Sounds like a great idea. We’ve only eaten at BOG one other time and I remember quite a backup at the computer screens.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties placing their online order for Be Our Guest? I have been trying since Friday night, on three different browsers (Safari, Chrome and even IE). I have spoke with the Dining CMs twice (less than helpful) and also IT (ditto). IT had no answer,and no work around, simply "keep trying". Has anyone else had this problem? I am not looking forward to waiting in the line to order. Thanks in advance

I have been having the same problem- I tried all our computers and the browser on my phone over the last several days with no luck. I called Disney IT today and spoke with a very helpful cast member who said he needed to reset something and put my order in for me, then stayed on the line to make sure my order for another day went through. If you are still having trouble you could try calling tech support again and hopefully someone will help you. Good luck.

**update** I finally had enough and called IT again yesterday. Spoke with a wonderful lCM that said I should not have been told to simply "keep trying". She had actually experienced this before and when she couldn't get it to work by her entering the order she said she was muttering under her breath and another IT CM heard her and told her what to do. She was able to get our order in!

I'm still having trouble placing my order. I've been on the phone with Disney and they have no solutions. How is this possible? Why can't they just place the order for me???? I need some help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter