Problem with online ordering for Be Our Guest ETA resolution in post #26

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
ETA ** Resolution in post #26**

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties placing their online order for Be Our Guest? I have been trying since Friday night, on three different browsers (Safari, Chrome and even IE). I have spoke with the Dining CMs twice (less than helpful) and also IT (ditto). IT had no answer,and no work around, simply "keep trying". Has anyone else had this problem? I am not looking forward to waiting in the line to order. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I had a lot of trouble ordering last week, but I finally was able to make it work. I'll admit, I'm not sure how. It's like it would freeze up and not allow me to scroll up and down. If I was able to click on the cart, it would show my order in the cart. I just would choose an entree and then press the back button on the browser, allowing me to click the cart and see what I ordered. It was frustrating but finally worked for me.

I was getting frustrated since Sunday trying to do the same thing. Tried several different computers and browsers---finally tried my cell phone and was able to get my order put through and submitted yesterday. Not the best user experience and you can't use the back button if you don't end up adding the meal/item that you are trying to add. Good luck!

I was getting frustrated since Sunday trying to do the same thing. Tried several different computers and browsers---finally tried my cell phone and was able to get my order put through and submitted yesterday. Not the best user experience and you can't use the back button if you don't end up adding the meal/item that you are trying to add. Good luck!
It wasn't letting me order from the app. Ugh - Disney tech can be so frustrating!!

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties placing their online order for Be Our Guest? I have been trying since Friday night, on three different browsers (Safari, Chrome and even IE). I have spoke with the Dining CMs twice (less than helpful) and also IT (ditto). IT had no answer,and no work around, simply "keep trying". Has anyone else had this problem? I am not looking forward to waiting in the line to order. Thanks in advance

In what way is it not working?
Like what is happening when you try?

In what way is it not working?
Like what is happening when you try?
Get all the way through placing the order and then get a Sorry for the Paws" message, then a Lady and the Tramp page with unable to place your order please try later.

Get all the way through placing the order and then get a Sorry for the Paws" message, then a Lady and the Tramp page with unable to place your order please try later.
You have until the day of so I would just give it a break and step away for a few days.

You have until the day of so I would just give it a break and step away for a few days.
I know, I'm just aggravated. We're bringing DD's best friend and he's never eaten there, we had a reservation in October and he, DD and I wound up stuck on Kilimanjaro Safari thanks to a stubborn giraffe the would not move. Older daughter and her best friend were able to make the reservation so we didn't lose money but it was still frustrating.

Having the same issue! I’ve been trying on my iPad, maybe I’ll switch to my phone and give that a try. Disney tech can be so frustrating :headache:

I just tried and was able to preorder for breakfast at BOG...when I submitted my order, the Paws screen came up but I waited and it went through a few moments later. I went to the website from my phone. Try again and just wait, maybe it will go through for you too!

I just tried and was able to preorder for breakfast at BOG...when I submitted my order, the Paws screen came up but I waited and it went through a few moments later. I went to the website from my phone. Try again and just wait, maybe it will go through for you too!
Just tried again on my phone with no luck :(

Just tried again on my phone with no luck :(
Hmmm...I’m not sure why it’s not working for you. I just tried again and it still works for me. I picked a random date, made the adr and clicked place order. The “Paws” screen popped up for just a couple seconds, and then I got the confirmation page.

Last edited:
I’ve never preordered before, but I do have a lunch res at BOG in early September. How does it work and what are the benefits?? (No waiting at the computer screen)?

I’ve never preordered before, but I do have a lunch res at BOG in early September. How does it work and what are the benefits?? (No waiting at the computer screen)?
Under your reservation in MDE, you can preorder up to 30 days in advance. When you do this, when you get there you bypass the ordering screen and just pay for your meal (with credits or cash, however you want) and snag a table. It can help save a lot of time.

Under your reservation in MDE, you can preorder up to 30 days in advance. When you do this, when you get there you bypass the ordering screen and just pay for your meal (with credits or cash, however you want) and snag a table. It can help save a lot of time.

But this cannot be done on the app correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter