Problem?--DVC Annual Pass & Early Morning Magic

Song of the South

Mouseketeer
I am on hold with Member Services because I awoke in a panic this morning that I have a problem. We all have DVC annual passes that have not been used. We leave late afternoon to go to the World. Tomorrow morning, to kick off our vacation, we have DHS Early Morning Magic which requires us to be at DHS no later than 7am. Will we be able to get in and go to the party or will be spend the first hour of the party at customer service activating our AP? I say hour because there are 8 of us and I have never had an experience that took less than 30 minutes at any park even when there wasn't a line.

Any insight? If it is going to take $$$party time$$$ I am going to cancel the party.

Thanks!
SotS

What time are you arriving at WDW? Guest Relations at Disney Springs will be open until at least 11 pm. There should also be a Guest Relations Location or Park Ticket Window open at any theme park that still has guests inside of the park.

What time do you arrive? Can you possibly stop by the parks tonight to activate?

I hadn't thought of going to a park tonight. We will be in around 10pm. I will check and see if/which parks are open. Will everyone need to be with me or can I take their magic bands, my ID, and DVC card and be okay? I think I have always done a bridge to DVC before and having the person present wasn't required.

Will everyone need to be with me or can I take their magic bands, my ID, and DVC card and be okay?
Official policy is that all persons must be present and all adults (ages 18+) need to show a photo id. One member will also need their blue dvc membership card.

Member services wasn't able to advise me and sent me to ticketing. Ticketing suggested arriving at 6:30am for our 7am party because guest services should be open 30 minutes prior to opening.

It looks like AK will be open until 11:30pm tonight! That could work! Thanks!

We activated our DVC APs just before an EMM at MK this past November. There were only 4 of us activating and just a couple people in front of us, but it only took 15-20 minutes from getting in line to walking into the park. I had hoped to do it the day before, but travel days with young kids are hard, so we didn’t get to it. I would try to get it done the day before if possible, but that early in the morning shouldn’t be too long of a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter