Problem adding guest to Room Reservation

NuclearDad

Wearer of the Belly Bag
We have a trip coming up in October in a Grand Villa at Jambo house. I'm trying to get all the family and friends joining us on the reservations. I'm down to the last one (#11) and keep getting the dwarves "We're working on it." Been trying for over a week. I'm trying to avoid calling member services. Does anyone have a similar experience? Can the DVC site not handle a large group? I've never had to deal with this before, so any helpful input is appreciated.

Yours is not a problem I have seen mentioned before except that members generally get the dwarves when the system is having problems, which is occurring all too often lately . Also, you might want to make sure it is not just a problem involving your computer for which you may need to clear history and restart.

If it persists, one option would be to call and make the change, although you would likely face a long wait for someone to answer. The other option, since you still have plenty of time to make the addition, is to sign in to the site, open "Help & Contact" at the top right, click on "Email" and then send an email requesting the addition to your reservation.

I had the same problem last week. I was using my IPad and kept getting the working on it message. When I tried on my cell phone it worked right away.

Yours is not a problem I have seen mentioned before except that members generally get the dwarves when the system is having problems, which is occurring all too often lately . Also, you might want to make sure it is not just a problem involving your computer for which you may need to clear history and restart.

If it persists, one option would be to call and make the change, although you would likely face a long wait for someone to answer. The other option, since you still have plenty of time to make the addition, is to sign in to the site, open "Help & Contact" at the top right, click on "Email" and then send an email requesting the addition to your reservation.
Thanks for the feedback. I did try the clear history, restart, and even tried a different browser. I have not tried the "Help & Contact" to send an email.

I had the same problem last week. I was using my IPad and kept getting the working on it message. When I tried on my cell phone it worked right away.

I haven't tried it on the browser from my phone. I'll give this a try.

The times I've logged on recently, the chat option has not been available.
You have to lurk between pages and it will eventually pop up. I usually flip between my dashboard and the help tab and I have seen it available. It’s taken 10 minutes before but it will eventually show up, not available just means they are helping someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter