Probably a dumb question to ask about Tickets

HalfPint-Frisoli

Earning My Ears
So we have gone to universal and IOA many times. We have mastered everything... except how to preserve our tickets for the week. Like the actual ticket. We have tried the plastic lanyard holders, sandwich baggies, wallets, etc. But between the Florida humidity,wet rides, and tucking the tickets in various places to get into rollercoasters... the tickets start to get soggy and compromised after day 3 of 5... what do you do so they don't get gross and start falling apart? Thanks.

Haven’t been in the true heart of summer but have had luck with the lanyard that has the ziplock - the one without the little plastic zipper, just the seam. Definitely not the ones that fold over on top - those leaked really bad on the water rides.

So we have gone to universal and IOA many times. We have mastered everything... except how to preserve our tickets for the week. Like the actual ticket. We have tried the plastic lanyard holders, sandwich baggies, wallets, etc. But between the Florida humidity,wet rides, and tucking the tickets in various places to get into rollercoasters... the tickets start to get soggy and compromised after day 3 of 5... what do you do so they don't get gross and start falling apart? Thanks.
Witz makes a hard plastic lanyard (called See It Safe) that is a bit bulkier but will keep it dry - clear so tickets and room keys for EP can be scanned through it. Available on Amazon

Witz makes a hard plastic lanyard (called See It Safe) that is a bit bulkier but will keep it dry - clear so tickets and room keys for EP can be scanned through it. Available on Amazon

That’s what I use. Hangs from my Ravenclaw tie lanyard. Waterproof and holds admission keycard cc ID insurance card and some cash. And it’s weighty enough so I don’t have to keep checking that it’s there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter