Pro Bowl vs Super Bowl Weekend

MegMouseketeer

Mouseketeer
We are looking at doing a Feb trip next year. Most likely a sat-wed either over ProBowl weekend or Super Bowl weekend. The SB next year will be in Tampa. Which do you think will be less nutty at WDW? I think the weekend of the Super Bowl is also going to be high school cheerleader championships as well. Not sure if there will be some other sort of competition around ProBowl weekend as well.

We are looking at doing a Feb trip next year. Most likely a sat-wed either over ProBowl weekend or Super Bowl weekend. The SB next year will be in Tampa. Which do you think will be less nutty at WDW? I think the weekend of the Super Bowl is also going to be high school cheerleader championships as well. Not sure if there will be some other sort of competition around ProBowl weekend as well.
Is the pro bowl in Orlando this year?

I hope the family isn't into football. That's just torture choosing either RotR or Fox Sports on a Sunday.

There was essentially no impact from the Pro Bowl in Orlando this year. I doubt there will be next year. I also doubt the Super Bowl will produce a noticeable change either.

I can only say about the Super Bowl that....though I was thrilled for Kansas City...the Magic Kingdom was PACKED for the MVP parade. The crowd dispersed after the parade but the several hours before it was bedlam! Iyw53U9bTQK7LUEBPLbh2g.jpg

Pro Bowl will offer free practice and fan fest at wide world of sports. Chance to see NFL stars for free at event. Of course, if you want to go to the parks and your family wants to go to the fan fest, tensions could erupt.

Both were absolutely packed this year. Super Bowl evening crowds tend to be lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter