• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private transportation in Barcelona

lois00525

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the July 6 - 12 Night Med Cruise with Greece departing from Civitavecchia. We will be flying into Barcelona for two nights and on July 4 we are flying into Rome. Our Flight leaves at 6:45 in the morning. Does anyone know of a reliable private transportation service in Barcelona?

We scheduled a pickup with Welcome Pickups and it was seamless. Actually scheduled three transfers total with them for our May 28-June 4 cruise. Airport to hotel, hotel to cruise port, cruise port to airport. They were on time, prepaid, English speaking, and great service. It’s really just a prescheduled taxi but worked beautifully. Have an app as well to communicate with your driver etc. We had a nice van for each one, and a really great driver! The one who picked us up from the hotel to go to the cruise port even came all the way up to the lobby and helped carry luggage down bc the lift was broken that morning. Definitely recommend if you don’t need something fancy!

You can schedule a taxi pretty easy. That’s what we did. We got a card from our driver from the airport and also saw many taxi local that you can flag for a car.

Check with your hotel. I'm flying into Barcelona in September for a west bound transatlantic cruise. I contacted my hotel and they have booked private transfers for me from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise ship pier.

When we got off the transatlantic in Barcelona and spent the night our hotel scheduled a pickup. It was quite easy. 50 euro for 4 people and lots of luggage. We ended up with two cars because they didn’t have a van available. It was about a 25 min drive from the center of Barcelona. The hotel also arranged for our tests before we got to the airport. We did the test in the lobby the afternoon before our flight. Very easy. We had the results via email withi 30 min and the hotel printed them for us. 45 euro a person which was more than the airport but well worth it for us

Thank you so much! We are a group of 5 and all of your information is very helpful. We can hardly believe that our cruise is less than a month away as we have been planning this one for two years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter