Private Tours in Playa del Carmen

disneyfool_1202

The countdown has begun!!
We will be using DVC as an RCI exchange for the first time next August and staying at the Blue Bay Grande Esmeralda in Playa del Carmen. We can take an organized tour through the hotel and did that last time we were in Mexico but it was an all day tour and we had to do everything - not just what we were interested in. This time around I'm also taking my teenage son and daughter so I don't want to hear "I'm bored, and I'm tired" all day.
So I'm thinking about a private tour company. Has anyone had any really good (or really bad) experiences with companies in the Playa del Carmen area?
I know it's a little early to plan for next August, however I also have to budget the tours and activities in so I like to plan months ahead of time when able.
Any and all feedback re: tour experiences and companies in that area are greatly appreciated!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter