Private onboard reception

DisneyDad64

Mouseketeer
What day of a cruise and what time is the welcome reception for Gold and Platinum members? We are on an 8 night cruise.

I believe it is on day 2.

What day of a cruise and what time is the welcome reception for Gold and Platinum members? We are on an 8 night cruise.

I believe it is on day 2.
I believe this can vary depending on the itinerary. It will be a sea day. In the past, there would be a paper invitation in your stateroom, it might be an app message now.

It was on Day 6 on the most recent Fantasy 8-night cruise. Paper invite - it does not show up in the app.

Attachments

• DCL - Copy.jpg
    DCL - Copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 60
We had it on Day 8 on the Magic last week, since our sea days were 4 and 8. Like @stkgator, we got a paper invite in our room the day before.

It was on Day 6 on the most recent Fantasy 8-night cruise. Paper invite - it does not show up in the app.

Happy Friday! Do you remember how long the reception and behind-the-scenes event were? Thank you!

Happy Friday! Do you remember how long the reception and behind-the-scenes event were? Thank you!
On the Magic, ours was also a behind the scenes. Invitation to a 10:30 event. Everyone in seats in WDT within 5 minutes, drinks in hand. Announcement at 10:55 that party would begin in 5 minutes to allow everyone to arrive. (Maybe prior statement 20 minutes into waiting.). We were out of there at 11:30 or 11:45 (I remember the $7500 BINGO session had started at 11 am.). Mickey bars available as we were leaving.

We're on an 11 night in August and knowing my luck, this reception will be held the day we have Palo brunch :rolleyes::rotfl2:

That would’ve been us if I hadn’t moved it to the first sea day of the cruise!!!

I want to do Palo brunch on the first sea day, but watching a vlog on a similar cruise has me worried that is when the reception will be.

I want to do Palo brunch on the first sea day, but watching a vlog on a similar cruise has me worried that is when the reception will be.
Yeah, I don’t think there’s a rhyme or reason for it. Our reception was the second sea day.

Yeah, I don’t think there’s a rhyme or reason for it. Our reception was the second sea day.
We have three sea days and we picked the second one for brunch. Of course it's all sold out now. Guess we'll see what happens :rotfl2: I'd still be able to send our kids who are Platinum and will be 12&15 perhaps???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter