• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private Dining event inside Fantasmic theater?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
When we were at Fantasmic in early December, there were people sitting at tables and eating way way up at the top of the theater, behind the upper aisle, on a terrace sort of next to the concession areas. It looked like a private party or reception, I'm pretty sure there were tablecloths, etc. It looked like someone was having an event there. Has anyone seen this before? We were running late that night (Poly concierge told us there was a later Fantasmic that night and so we almost completely missed it--grrrrrrr) I didn't notice them until we were in the herd moving out of the theater, so I didn't get a chance to really scope it out, LOL. Anyone ever seen anything like this or know what it was? I was thinking it might be like the private dessert receptions at Illuminations. Heck, it might have been a group of Mousemeet-ers or Dis-ers.....

We saw the same thing last April. I have no idea what it is though. Looked pretty neat :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter