Private character meal

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Do any of you know if it's possible for me to have a private sit down meal with all the Disney characters? If so, where would I go about doing it? I had a daughter seven weeks ago and I'm just thinking a few years down the line she'd enjoy something like that. :sunny:

It definitely doesn't sound like something they may normally do, but it could happen. Although, I'm sure it would cost a good amount of $$$$.
Don't you think she would enjoy the traditional character meals just as much?
Katie
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :wizard: princess: princess:

Katie0677 said:
It definitely doesn't sound like something they may normally do, but it could happen. Although, I'm sure it would cost a good amount of $$$$.
Don't you think she would enjoy the traditional character meals just as much?
Katie
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :wizard: princess: princess:

I'm sure she most definitely would. But if I happen to have connections to do it privately, I think it would be neat to do so. :teeth:

Cash talks at Disneyland. I have heard that you can have one character attend an event for 15 minutes for about $395.

At my wedding in Disney World, I believe if I wanted Minnie OR Mickey to come to our reception for 30 minutes, I think it was $1700.00! Thanks, but no thanks! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter