private car services

Just returned yesterday from WDW. High praise for We Drive You Fly. Excellent service. I looked at the usual recommended options here. I found their website to be the easiest to navigate and the price with gratuity was clear. They text you the day before and then and hour before. Your driver will text you when they are on their way. Neriel and Nestor were phenomenal!

We just used Tiffany Limo Service for the first time a couple of weeks ago on our trip to Universal.
They were efficient, friendly and very professional. We were impressed. We will definitely use them again.

Orlando on Wheels has been fantastic every time we stay. Sometimes I consider uber but you cant beat the convenience of a car service with car seats ready for your kids.

We use Tiffany Towncar last OCT 2022 and they were great . They were on time and waiting for us both ways.

We've not used these services before but am looking into it for our next trip. When they show how many suitcases a car fits, does that include a carry-on sized suitcase as well? So if each member of my family has one large checked suitcase and one carry-on hard suitcase, and one backpack, is that... 4 suitcases or 8?

We have a big minivan at home so its hard for me to tell if we'd fit in some of these other vehicles.

Thanks!

We just used Gear Fusion and were happy with the experience. The year before we were on the Mears bus for over an hour before it left the airport and I couldn't do it again. The Gear Fusion driver, RJ, met us at baggage claim. The car was immaculate and he checked to make sure I was comfortable with the carseat install. They keep carseats on a trailer hitch in covers to protect them from the weather. He also put on princess music for our kid, which was a nice touch.

We've not used these services before but am looking into it for our next trip. When they show how many suitcases a car fits, does that include a carry-on sized suitcase as well? So if each member of my family has one large checked suitcase and one carry-on hard suitcase, and one backpack, is that... 4 suitcases or 8?

We have a big minivan at home so its hard for me to tell if we'd fit in some of these other vehicles.

Thanks!
I would count 4x large suitcases and 4x carryons at least as 6. Add in four backpacks, and you might as well call it 8 (although presumably backpacks could be held in laps). If you are interested in a car service, email them with your luggage needs. They'll tell you if they can accommodate you.

Hi.
Has anyone used the grocery stop given with these Town Cars and is 20 minutes actually doable?
I'm not sure if I should use Tiffany or another place or just do as always with Mears bus and then use
a grocery delivery service for my food/alcohol.
Thank you.

Hi.
Has anyone used the grocery stop given with these Town Cars and is 20 minutes actually doable?
I'm not sure if I should use Tiffany or another place or just do as always with Mears bus and then use
a grocery delivery service for my food/alcohol.
Thank you.
20 minutes is doable, depending on how much/what you want to get, and how many people are in your party. I think most of the stops are at Publix, why not do an in store or curb side pick up? https://www.publix.com/shop-online

I was thinking of getting a Town Car this Summer. What type car would we need 5 adults, 4 backpacks, 5 large suitcases 2 carryons? Thanks for any help.

I was thinking of getting a Town Car this Summer. What type car would we need 5 adults, 4 backpacks, 5 large suitcases 2 carryons? Thanks for any help.
The "5 adults" takes it out of sedan category. You need something that will seat 7/8 (don't forget the driver counts). So you're looking at a mini van, SUV (with 3rd row seating), or an actual limo.

The best thing to do is just contact car companies, tell them how many you're bringing and let THEM figure out the car. Heck, you can probably figure it out on the website. Here's Tiffany's choices... 1706836624692.png

The "5 adults" takes it out of sedan category. You need something that will seat 7/8 (don't forget the driver counts). So you're looking at a mini van, SUV (with 3rd row seating), or an actual limo.

The best thing to do is just contact car companies, tell them how many you're bringing and let THEM figure out the car. Heck, you can probably figure it out on the website. Here's Tiffany's choices... View attachment 830736
Thanks!

Also check out Orlando Transfer, Sergio and his team are great! And they don’t surcharge for early or late pickups. I’ve used them several times, always on time, friendly drivers, clean vehicles.

https://orlandotransfer.net/
We used their services this past trip. Thanks for recommending them. For our party of 8 their prices were the most reasonable with their 10 passenger vans.

Driver met us in airport, super friendly, helped with bags. No extra charge for grocery stop or car seats. They also keep an eye on your flight arrival time. I was pleasantly surprised when our flight arrived 25 minutes early to get a text saying he was already there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter