Privacy border suggestons please....

MB MinnieGirl

<font color=red>Elmo killer/Muppet murderer<br><fo
I had our home built two years ago in a new community and we love everything about it except NO TREES and NO PRIVACY! I cured the no plantings or trees problem immediately and we now have a Bradford Pear, Red Maple, and a Weeping Willow in the backyard along with beautiful flower gardens against the house. My problem and what I want to correct this fall is that we have ZERO privacy! I would like to create a natural fence around the property in the back out of an evergreen tree....I want something that will not loose leaves for privacy reasons in the fall/winter. I'm looking for suggestions as I want to plant soon but have no idea what trees would work best for this. I don't want anything that would be easily damaged by winds as we live at the beach and the gusts can get pretty high at times. I live in zone 8 and would love any ideas that you all have for me.

Thank you in advance!! :)
~~~Kelly

I would check to see if there's an arborvitae that thrives in SC. It makes a nice privacy fence.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter