Priority Seating with AAA package?

kwdietrich1

<font color=purple>It's that darn mouse!!!! I have
I have booked a package for GHC with AAA vacations. I am aware how the Enhanced Fastpass works (yea! :cool1: ), but on my confirmation sheet, it says "priority seating" listed with the package benefits. Is this the same as PS dining reservations or is this PS for parades and fireworks?

Thanks!

As far as I know, its priority seating for 3 shows in DCA- Aladin, Tough to be a bug (or maybe the muppet show, cant remember which) and Playhouse Disney. They have a special seating area for people with priority seating. You also get it when booking with disney travel. You'll have a little voucher with three pull off tabs on one end, one for each show.

We had the AAA package at the DL hotel and received a coupon for preferred seating at 4 shows at CA: Aladdin, Tough to be a Bug, Muppetvision 3D and Golden Dreams. We only used the one for Aladdin because we can always get good seats for the other shows.

We purchased our package with our Disney VISA and also got preferred seating for the Parade of Dreams (at the very beginning/end of the route across from Small World, a reserved area but no chairs) and Block Party Bash (we didn't use it but the seating area was somewhere next to the Winery). The Parade of Dreams coupon could have been used for the Electric Light Parade except it was on hiatus when we were there.

Have a great trip.

I have Priority Seating for shows as well. So do we need to do anything different from everybody else? (Is there a different line?) Or do you just stand in line, and when you show the voucher, they direct you to another seating area?

Thanks!

Alex2kMommy said:
I have Priority Seating for shows as well. So do we need to do anything different from everybody else? (Is there a different line?) Or do you just stand in line, and when you show the voucher, they direct you to another seating area?

Thanks!

OOOHH! Good question.

It looks like this would be good for Aladdin. I am really looking forward to this show from all the reviews I have read about!

Alex2kMommy said:

Thanks!

Seating for Aladin lines up behind the building. When you go in to the "holding" area (you feel like a herd of cows when they send you back there- LOL), there will be a podium with a cm at it. Give them your voucher. They will tear off the little tab, and direct you to the priority waiting area. When we went, when they opened the doors, we were directed to a reserved area for seating. Others have said they could sit anywhere they wanted.

So we will be directed to a different waiting area, huh? Good to know. I'm looking forward to the shows, and am hoping the kids will sit still for them. DS5 should be fine, but DSnearly2 hasn't ever been to anything like this. (Of course, he can sit and watch Elmo for quite awhile...)

Kelly, I'm going to GCH about the same time as you, I think. 6/24-6/30. I also booked with AAA. Does anyone know when we get the vouchers? Maybe at check-in? Also, do we get a different roomkey that has the unlimited fastpasses on it? Thanks

We are at the GCH the same --6/24-6/30 week!

hawkrn said:
Kelly, I'm going to GCH about the same time as you, I think. 6/24-6/30. I also booked with AAA. Does anyone know when we get the vouchers? Maybe at check-in? Also, do we get a different roomkey that has the unlimited fastpasses on it? Thanks

You know, I don't really know. I was wondering about this as well. I was also wondering if the room key has the tickets on it like at WDW. That was so convenient. I did read that the room charge is not like at WDW. You are given a slip of paper??? How backwards is that? Why can't they catch up with the times of WDW? It's not like they don't know how LOL!

BTW- we check in 6/20 and check out on 6/25. We will be heading to the parks on the last day to soak up as much magic before we depart!!! We are planning to brave the crowds and Chaos of DL for the red carpet of celebrities for the POTC premiere before they kick us out at 5pm!

I'm guessing AAA ships your package out with about the same timing as WDT. WDT uses fedex and ships 21 days before departure. Your voucher for early entry, toon town morning madness, coupon book, park hoppers, etc will all be in the package. Vouchers for lanyard and trading pin will also be in there. It will tell you in the fine print where to trade them for the item.

Your FP is not linked to our room key like WDW. It is linked to your parkhopper. There is a barcode on the back of the park hopper, the FP machine scans that. You room key is just a room key- nothing else. You room charge / monorail priority board in just a slip of paper. The system really needs an upgrade. We found the room charge to be a hastle. It took them forever to key in all the info. Much faster to just pay them.

yeah, the POTC thing is quite a bummer, since I have paid for that day at the park, but we don't get to LAX till 10 AM, so by the time we get to DL it will probably be closed at capacity. I don't really want to go to DCA along with everyone else either. Dobie, where are you coming from? Wow, I didn't realize the room key was so different! A piece of paper??? You'd think they'd be consistent with all the parks!

Hawkrn, We're coming from Pasco, Washington.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter