Priority Dining Reservations at Universal

GoofyDad1

Earning My Ears
Does Universal take dining reservations (similar to WDW)? I've heard good things about Mythos. Is there a toll-free number that I can call to make these reservations?

Thanks,

Thanks Barry.
Do you know how far ahead they accept reservations?
Our family will be at IOA on 11/26 or 11/27. Are reservations necessary during this supposedly slow time of year?

did you say MYTHOS!!!
i think they may only go out 30 to 45 days but give them a call and chat with them:eek:

Are you staying at the park? I am and I am not going to bother with ressies. I figure the amount of people are down and I also heard if your staying on site they try to get you in. Is this true? I hate ressies because I never know for sure where we'll be. It's a hassle!

With the 6:00 pm park closing time Mythos will probably shut down at 3:00 or 3:30 in the afternoon so do not wait to long into the pm. :)

So with you saying that they close by mid-afternoon, this restaurant is only open for lunch. Do you know where I might be able to view their menu online?

The menu is in the process of changing which is something they do on quarterly or so basis. Chef mark said they were ready to bring some new creations on line end if sept first of oct.

I do not belive any full service rest. in the parks are open right up to park closing time.

There is a thread out there with on-line menu info.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter