Printing Titles on Computer - Help

GrammieMame

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just started doing my journaling and titles on the computer and trying to print them on cardstock and velum. Not much luck so far. I'm using my laser printer at work. With the journaling on cardstock, I didn't get clear letters (some look "broken") and they smeared. Then I printed it on plain paper and copied it to the cardstock with a xerox machine. This worked better, but one or two of the letters were still broken.

With the velum, I got parts of the title that were black but parts of some letters were kind of faded looking.

Is a ink-jet printer better than a laser for this? I thought the ink jet would smear and assumed the laser would be better. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

I use my HP deskjet for all my lettering and never have a problem with smearing, whether on cardstock or vellum. For vellum, I use the transparency setting and for cardstock I use the normal setting.

I don't really know anything about laser printers so I can't say what the problem is, but my deskjet does a great job.

and the first time I printed on vellum it smeared - then I realized I had to change my settings -
you might be albe to do the sameon the laser -
I had to put it on Specialty Paper
No problems anymore!
hth
PattyT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter