Priness Sofia Debuts!!!

Here's my photos and experience with Sofia today. I waited 46:21 by arriving at 9:31 am!

http://kennythepirate.com/2013/08/11/sofia-the-first-makes-her-debut-at-disney-hollywood-studios-in-walt-disney-world/

I looked for us in your pictures but we were in the queue a little too far by this point. We got in at 9:15 and were probably the 20th family. She came out very promptly and the line moved quickly. Just the same, it was rough on the little ones. It was hot today!

So I agree with your plan. Send someone to get fastpasses while mom and the little ones wait in line right at rope drop-9:15. And bring a snack and drink. I had bought a cinnamon roll after RnR and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Although that poor woman in the pink and white stripes in your picture had brought drinks and that baby dumped an entire bottle of juice on that poor mom. So maybe try a non-sticky drink, or sippy cup.

And don't forget DHS often opens early. So I had time to single rider RnR and grab a snack while my Dh got fp's and we met at 9:15.

Thanks everyone! Kennythepirate - you're awesome! Off to find your app for out trip beginning later this week!

PS - I didn't mind the way she looks but was weirded out by the lady trying to get her attention on her way to the meet 'n greet! Hellooo...she's here mainly for the kiddos!

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes:: I was thinking the same thing! SOOOO awkward!!! :lmao:

Thanks for all of the info on the meet & greet, I will be looking forward to meeting Sofia with DS in October!

Thanks everyone! Kennythepirate - you're awesome! Off to find your app for out trip beginning later this week!

PS - I didn't mind the way she looks but was weirded out by the lady trying to get her attention on her way to the meet 'n greet! Hellooo...she's here mainly for the kiddos!

Really? :confused3 I'm an adult and I love meeting characters. :) I don't think it's weird at all. I don't watch Disney Jr but we met Handy Manny and Jake last year :confused3

She looks adorable! I showed your video to my son, who doesn't miss an episode, and he said, "When can we go back to Disney and meet Sophia?!" Very exciting, thanks for posting!

Thanks for all the info......my dd (4 & 6 ) do not know she's available for a meet n greet. And neither did I until I read about it a few nights ago! We will def go see her! These boards are so helpful!

:cutie:

I have absolutely no idea who this character is but I do know that our best friend's daughter (she is 3) is infatuated with her. They will be extremely pleased to hear that she can meet her during their trip in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter