PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

Dreams Castle Turret (x1)
Tron Helmet Blue (x1)
Tron Pants Blue (x1)
Tron Vest Blue (x1)
Tron Boots Blue (x1)

I will offer 10 ice, 4 splash mountain teleporters (I assume you mean 4 pair) and a retired, non host retired weekend pin of your choice. I have to get in and see what I have left. Its likely I have many of the pirate, a few hotel pins, possibly everest and many tiki pins. I'll let you look at that and see what you think. In the meantime I'll log on and see what pins I have for sure, lol.

tigressjewel said:
Dreams Castle Turret (x1)
Tron Helmet Blue (x1)
Tron Pants Blue (x1)
Tron Vest Blue (x1)
Tron Boots Blue (x1)

I will offer 10 ice, 4 splash mountain teleporters (I assume you mean 4 pair) and a retired, non host retired weekend pin of your choice. I have to get in and see what I have left. Its likely I have many of the pirate, a few hotel pins, possibly everest and many tiki pins. I'll let you look at that and see what you think. In the meantime I'll log on and see what pins I have for sure, lol.

That sounds awesome to me! :) Just let me know which weekend pins. I know that I have the pirates and the everest ones. I am missing a bunch of hotels and 1 tiki (i have to wait until I am out of line to see which one though). :)

PrincessJen09 said:
That sounds awesome to me! :) Just let me know which weekend pins. I know that I have the pirates and the everest ones. I am missing a bunch of hotels and 1 tiki (i have to wait until I am out of line to see which one though). :)

Maybe Cheyenne or Pop Century will work? Do you have much longer in line? If not we can try and take care of it tonight. :thumbsup2

EDIT.. Its getting too late now for me to stay up and wait, so get back to me on a hotel pin, either the ones I mentioned, or if you have another in mind I'll see what I can do, then pm with a trade time. Thanks!

tigressjewel said:
Maybe Cheyenne or Pop Century will work? Do you have much longer in line? If not we can try and take care of it tonight. :thumbsup2

EDIT.. Its getting too late now for me to stay up and wait, so get back to me on a hotel pin, either the ones I mentioned, or if you have another in mind I'll see what I can do, then pm with a trade time. Thanks!

Sorry. for taking so long. I do need the Pop Century Hotel Pin. So that one will work. I am available tomorrow evening. What time will work for you?

Hi, im looking for the pirate fortress room, so i offer green candy cane, dream pirate turrent, Space MT. sign pin, and red soldier. Thanks. pirate:

astrostan said:
Hi, im looking for the pirate fortress room, so i offer green candy cane, dream pirate turrent, Space MT. sign pin, and red soldier. Thanks. pirate:

I already have too many of the sign pins. Could you add a different pin or another item? Thanks!

PrincessJen09 said:
Sorry. for taking so long. I do need the Pop Century Hotel Pin. So that one will work. I am available tomorrow evening. What time will work for you?
Hi! Hope the host room went well for you! :thumbsup2 Can we meet at 6pm tonight? I'm eastern time zone also. Thanks!

plz tell me what you would want for the safari room code

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter