princesses

noabeliv

Mouseketeer
We are counting down to a fun "girl's only" trip and I think I have almost all my planning done. I do have one problem though. We are wanting to do a character breakfast on the morning of our last day but none of them have PRINCESSES! My youngest daughter's (3) main goal is to see as many of them as possible. Do they walk around MK? I would hate to eat up valuble park time dining at the "princess themed" breakfasts. I would also hate to go home and not have seen at least a couple of our "Royal Friends". Please fill me in on where they should be. (Mainly MK as that is the park she will spend most of her time at.);)

I am in a similar situation. Last time we went we didnt get to see hardly any. After searching this board I found out there is something called Cinderella's surprise behind the castle at 9:30 where Cinderellas meets and greets. Also I found out you can go to guest services just as you come into the park on Main Street (maybe city hall) in MK and they will have a list of characters and where they will be that day. If they dont you can ask about specific characters and find out where they are. That is what I am planning on doing. My little girl really wants to see as many princesses as possible this trip and we couldnt afford the character breakfasts.

We saw Jasmine near the Alladin ride more than once with Genie.

Then we saw Jasmine with Snow White at the entrance area of MK.

We also saw Sleeping Beauty and her Prince at the entrance to MK.

Also, in Toontown you can find some princesses in the tent but also we've seen Snow White and the dwarfs walking around.

Also, Cinderella is sometimes (after breakfast) in the lobby of the Castle for photos!

Guest Services can tell you where to find them as well!

Any of the uniformed CMs that accompany the characters should be able to find out who is scheduled to appear in the park that day, where, and when.

You can see many of the princesses in the parade at MK in the afternoon. Also the Celebration show in front of the castle (several throughout the day) is terrific for all the characters and princesses.

The show is where my DD 4 yrs. saw all the characters for the first time - I've never seen a bigger smile on her face! Sweet memories! Enjoy :)

--Jn

Originally posted by noabeliv
We are wanting to do a character breakfast on the morning of our last day but none of them have PRINCESSES!

How 'bout the Storybook Princess Breakfast in Epcot? Cinderella isn't there, but other princesses appear.

We're also on a princess hunt this summer ... much to my grandson's disgust, LOL!

You might also want to try the Mary Poppins breakfast and Cinderella dinner at the GF 1900 Park Fare.

Cheryl

Thanks for all the helpful ideas! I didn't know anything about the Cinderella meet and greet behind the castle. I hope we can see her there!! Now I am the one getting excited! Are there any princesses in the MGM motor car parade? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Quoate: "After searching this board I found out there is something called Cinderella's surprise behind"

I had to read this twice before i said to myself

oh! behind the castle :rolleyes:

I would recommend a character meal, the one in Epcot has princesses.
Also, I believe that Cinderella is usually downstairs in teh castle for lunch and dinner as well - it's not billed as a character meal, but from what I have read it's quite common for her or the Fairy Godmother to be in the reception area

Bev

I also understand that Cinderella and her family (Prince, stepmother, stepsisers) are at a character dinner at the Grand Floridian at 1900 Park Fare. I've also seen Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Pocahantas just inside the International Gateway at Epcot, and I've heard that Jasmine and Aladdin can be found in Morroco, Snow White in Germany and Belle in France at Epcot as well - you can probably check Guest Services to see who will be in the countries on any given day.

Mur!

This websites lists the times for the shows and where and when to find the princess click on the parks listed up above the header.

it lists Cinderellas surprise celebration, Characters at the castle, ariels grotto alice in wonderland storytime with bell etcc and the time s for the week of may 18-24 check back if you are going later

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Actually, eating at one of the breakfasts or the dinner(Park F.-just Cinderella) is the best way NOT to eat up park time, IMHO :D ! In the past we had a 8:05 PS for Cinderella's(on a non ee day) and were finished by 8:55, in time for rope drop! We have an 8:30 ps for Princess Storybook in 2 weeks and will be inside Epcot, ready to go about an hour later. Beats wasting time looking for them, and then waiting in hot lines to secure the picture and autograph;) ! Plus we eat a good breakfast and can just have a snack or snacks for lunch(thus saving more time).

If you go to the character tent in Toon Town late in the day or during the parade you can often get a short line and a variety of princesses appear there. Also, I've seen Snow White and other characters in the first building on the left side of Main Street (can never remember the name). Also, see Belle at Belle's Storytime. In Epcot, Belle is in France, Jasmine in Morocco, Mary P in England and Snow White in Germany. You have to search a little for them but all the CM's in those countries know when and where they appear and can tell you the times. Good luck!

I believe in the MGM parade, we just saw Jasmine. I think Snow White was there too, for some reason she is sticking in my mind. And I think Ariel too. I haven't gone thru all my pictures yet, and my memory is fading.

If you choose to go to the Pricess breakfast in Ebcot and lucky to be picked, your daughter may be "Princess of the Day" - they'll make a big fuss and give her a cape/wand/certificate and she'll be the "first" girl all the princess' will approach. It was a blast/surprise for my dd.:bounce: :cool:

Thanks everyone for all the great info... I love these boards! Now I hope I can make all my plans work! I don't want to create a grumpy over-tired 3 year old. I'm not worried about the rest of us. Now if only I could settle my "to use" or "not to use" stroller debate with myself! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter