Princess Weekend 2024!

This chart that Billy put together has been pretty consistently accurate for the past year or two. Use the second chart for Princess HM/challenge.

View attachment 835377

I will put on my @DopeyBadger hat and compile a list. The list will be most helpful if you can share:
  • Your bib number (feel free to use XX for the last two digits)
  • Your POT/estimated finish time (for HM/challenge) or estimated pace (for 5K/10K) from your registration. If you don't remember your estimate, you can find it in your registration info in your rD account
  • Once you pick up your bib, your corral
408** - 8:00-10:00 est. pace?
467xx - ? est. pace

313xx - 8:00-10:00 est. pace
338xx - 12:01-14:00 est. pace

HM
3XX - 1:55 HM POT
4XX - 1:57 HM POT
18xx - 2:30 est. finish
48XX - 2:15-2:30 est. finish
64XX - 2:30-2:45 est. finish

Challenge
201XX - 1:45 HM POT, sub-8 est. pace for 10K
2060x - 56 10K POT
208xx - POT
209xx - POT?
221XX - 2:15-2:30 est. finish
237xx - 2:16-2:30 est. finish
Half/full corrals have been easy, I’m curious to see how this plays out with the 5k and 10k though, those corral assignments have been more erratic so far this year. Ended up in D for the DL 10k with a 8-10 min estimate.

Half/full corrals have been easy, I’m curious to see how this plays out with the 5k and 10k though, those corral assignments have been more erratic so far this year. Ended up in D for the DL 10k with a 8-10 min estimate.
Me too! I don't count DL in this because those corrals were quite small. I didn't feel like I was in a crowd of faster/slower runners and felt I was seeded correctly.

WDW on the other hand...

True. Last year my challenger bib was “A” for the half and “B” for the 10k. I was able to get them to move me into “A” for both at the expo.

True. Last year my challenger bib was “A” for the half and “B” for the 10k. I was able to get them to move me into “A” for both at the expo.
Good to know! I put sub-8 but I have been worried about my 10K corral. If necessary, hopefully if I show them last year's sub-8 pace 10K that will be sufficient!

I am very confused. My bib for half is 11xxx but my proof of time is 2 hours
I have not seen anyone else with a number this high . Am I supposed to read all the numbers or do you leave off something

Good to know! I put sub-8 but I have been worried about my 10K corral. If necessary, hopefully if I show them last year's sub-8 pace 10K that will be sufficient!
You just never know who you get and if they will move you. The lady at runner relations told me that the 10k wasn’t necessarily pegged to the POT. Btw, I had challenge bib 20069 last year. To fix it, they just put a little A sticker over the B. 🤣

I have not seen anyone else with a number this high . Am I supposed to read all the numbers or do you leave off something
I wouldn’t worry about it just yet, I don’t think anyone else has posted a 2:00 POT for a half-only bib so it’s possible that they start with 10xxx or something. If you submitted a POT you should end up in a POT corral. If you DONT get the POT corral runner relations can fix it.

I wouldn’t worry about it just yet, I don’t think anyone else has posted a 2:00 POT for a half-only bib so it’s possible that they start with 10xxx or something. If you submitted a POT you should end up in a POT corral. If you DONT get the POT corral runner relations can fix it.
Ok thanks I will go see them after I get my bib!

I posted a 1:57:40 for a just a half bib and my bib number is in the 400s. @Cinderella072004 I’m worried they didn’t accept your PoT. You can show them your PoT at the expo and hopefully they can fix it for you.

When did you register? Many times if you registered when it popped up randomly (i.e. not at traditional sign-up day) and after the POT deadline, then you would end up with a higher than expected bib number but be appropriately assigned. Otherwise, I'm with others to prepare yourself for a visit with runner's relations to see if they can fix it. If the error was their own, then high probability they'll put you in the right place. If the error was on your end, then it's been more of a mixed bag on assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter