Princess Weekend 2024!

you guys. it's BONKERS that this many of us still have more than an hour. did they throttle back how many people can be registering at once?
I hope so. It was extremely frustrating last year to get in nearly right away, get my registration info in, only to find it sold out.

Um, one of my browsers was at 32 min and just went BACK UP TO MORE THAN AN HOUR. Now it's at 57 min. ***??

What the, I went from 31 minutes to 57 minutes??
This happens every time. Probably some last minute people joining in if I had to guess. Since I know they say they sort it by queue but I've seen otherwise.

Seems like everyone went back up?? I'm still over an hour on 4 browsers... would love if anyone can DM me a link (click on Queue ID, then click "copy link" then paste in a private message)

Seems like everyone went back up?? I'm still over an hour on 4 browsers... would love if anyone can DM me a link (click on Queue ID, then click "copy link" then paste in a private message)
I will DM you one, please let me know when you have it open so I can close it on my end

you guys. it's BONKERS that this many of us still have more than an hour. did they throttle back how many people can be registering at once?
I think they did and it started with MW, noticed that it was going slower there too. Think they want to minimize the people getting locked out after getting to the registration page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter