Princess Weekend 2024!

Down to 7 minutes, 21 minutes, and 57 minutes.

How do I share queues? All I have is the Queue ID code.

Yeah that event id isn't going to help much. In desperate need of anything under than an hour.

The 10k traditionally sells out before the 5k for Princess.
Good to know didn't realize that.

Down to 7 minutes, 21 minutes, and 57 minutes.

How do I share queues? All I have is the Queue ID code.
Click on the Queue ID code, then click on "copy the link" then paste in a private message to someone who is looking (like me! :)

To share a link, click on the text "queue iD" and it will pop up an option to copy the link and send

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 9.21.55 AM.png

Just a tip - It's best to send a link in a private message, because if you post on the boards and more than one person clicks on it (which we will) it will only work for the first person who clicked on it, but the rest of us won't know that...

Yeah I've got multiple browsers that are over an hour and I am desperate for anything that seem like I might actually have a shot in if anyone has a spare link

I'm glad I'm not registering myself because everything is still over an hour, ugh. Would love a queue ID if someone has one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter