Princess Weekend 2024!

I think at this point I'm about 90% on trying to register tomorrow. Timing seems to work and flights seem to be not terrible. At least there are quite a number of airlines that are selling flights between here and Orlando so hopefully options will stay open.

Just always a bit nervous about booking things so far in advance (I tend to book holidays 3 months or less before the trip)!

But at the same time it'd be nice to have a runDisney event to look forward to, and it'll definitely make me more motivated to go out and train with longer runs (as opposed to the 1-3 miles I've been doing lately).

I hope you can make it work. I enjoyed talking with you at a HH meetup (cannot remember if it was W&D or Marathon weekend) and you were pretty excited about the races.

Thanks! It must have been W&D 2019 as that's the only WDW runDisney weekend I've managed to do so far (the other one was at DLP) - remember the meet up at BC was quite fun. Must admit I am terrible with remembering names/faces/etc though. Hopefully will get to meet up with everyone again!

For tomorrow registration, do I need to fill in all the information for the POT at the time of registration? I want to go through the registration as fast as I can. I will be doing 2 registrations when I get in the registration process. Thanks

I really want to be able to register. Can anyone confirm what time registration opens?

I have a 10K bib thru Sophie and Madigan's, and now I'm wondering if I should try to get a 5k bib. I did the 5k and 10k this year too. I have two costumes in mind, and with the one race I have now, I have to choose. If I did two races, I wouldn't have to choose.

Hi Everyone
Hoping to register my daughter for the 5 tomorrow as her grad trip just mom and daughter trip any tips?
Is the website just the one h in get when I google and it says registration opens soon ? Does a register now button appear at 10 am ?
Any other tips would be wonderful
Thanks so much

I have a 10K bib thru Sophie and Madigan's, and now I'm wondering if I should try to get a 5k bib. I did the 5k and 10k this year too. I have two costumes in mind, and with the one race I have now, I have to choose. If I did two races, I wouldn't have to choose.
That is the most rD-addict reason to register for a 2nd race I’ve ever read and I love it 😂😂

Hi Everyone
Hoping to register my daughter for the 5 tomorrow as her grad trip just mom and daughter trip any tips?
Is the website just the one h in get when I google and it says registration opens soon ? Does a register now button appear at 10 am ?
Any other tips would be wonderful
Thanks so much
Website is linked below. Registration button does not necessarily show up at 10, sometimes it’s a few min before, other times they’ve been late. Best advice is to be ready 15 min before and set aside time for when they open things up. Once it pops up you’ll be sent to a holding room and eventually placed in the queue in random order.

https://www.rundisney.com/events/disneyworld/disney-princess-half-marathon-weekend/

Website is linked below. Registration button does not necessarily show up at 10, sometimes it’s a few min before, other times they’ve been late. Best advice is to be ready 15 min before and set aside time for when they open things up. Once it pops up you’ll be sent to a holding room and eventually placed in the queue in random order.

https://www.rundisney.com/events/disneyworld/disney-princess-half-marathon-weekend/
Additional tips:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-race-weekend-sell-out-timing.3844193/page-2

Use multiple devices… and keep at least one free to copy/paste queues that people might put here with lower waiting time

I am planning on registering my two daughters for the 10k and my sister and I for the Challenge. Should I plan to register for us all together, or try to have multiple people registering separately?

I am planning on registering my two daughters for the 10k and my sister and I for the Challenge. Should I plan to register for us all together, or try to have multiple people registering separately?
If you can have multiple people trying to register, it increases your odds of someone getting through the queue.

Depending on your priorities, you can either register separately or all together—if this is an “all of us run or none of us do” situation, whoever gets through the queue first should handle all the registrations in one transaction, knowing that if something sells out while you’re filling out the next registration, it messes up the whole transaction and you have to start over from the beginning.

If some of you are ok taking the chance of not running, you can do each registration in separate transactions, but something might sell out between transactions, leaving someone without a registration, but other with theirs confirmed.

I just had the funny realization that the Princess reg opens the same morning as another event I'm into that has Royal in the name. By funny coincidence. They aren't even remotely related. And yet the first event will be going to post right about the time that reg opens.

Trying to figure out my strategy for registration - I can't register for both the 5K and the challenge together right? So I'd have to register for one, then go back in and register for the other?

(Only did one runDisney weekend before at W&D 2019 and can't remember how I did registration that time!)

Hello all! This is my first RunDisney event, and I'm excited and nervous about registering. If I have multiple devices open, should I already be logged into my RunDisney account on all three of them? Or does that gum up the works? Thanks so much!

Trying to figure out my strategy for registration - I can't register for both the 5K and the challenge together right? So I'd have to register for one, then go back in and register for the other?

(Only did one runDisney weekend before at W&D 2019 and can't remember how I did registration that time!)

You can complete the information for one and you will then be given a choice "I want to add another registration". You can then add the second registration, BUT keep in mind that NONE of them are guaranteed until you have paid, i.e. there is no hold on the ones that you have "put in your cart".

Hello all! This is my first RunDisney event, and I'm excited and nervous about registering. If I have multiple devices open, should I already be logged into my RunDisney account on all three of them? Or does that gum up the works? Thanks so much!

Yes--be logged in. It will save time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter