• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

It seems like rD might have listened to a few complaints/suggestions.

People getting chipped medals? They kept them all in their plastic bags.

People not knowing what character a line is for? They had a person with a sign at the end of the line.

Now if they could just convince walkers to leave a little more room for runners on occasion 🙃

It seems like rD might have listened to a few complaints/suggestions.

People getting chipped medals? They kept them all in their plastic bags.

People not knowing what character a line is for? They had a person with a sign at the end of the line.

Now if they could just convince walkers to leave a little more room for runners on occasion 🙃
I noticed and loved both of these, and I completely agree on the third lol

We almost stopped for it, but quickly bailed. It was one of the longest lines I've ever seen! We stopped for all the others and had a great time.

Why are there still no tortilla chips for the cheese in the snack box!?
Are they still using the dinky broken pretzel sticks? Those are completely inadequate. I was hoping that was just a supply chain issue for MW.

As a walker who strictly sticks to the right, I wish runners would be a little more careful as well. My daughter (who is 6 months pregnant and had a sign saying “baby bump ahead” on her back) and I were walking completely to the right hand side and had runners passing us on our right when there really wasn’t enough room to do so. We were walking very closely together and a runner shoved his way between us, nearly knocking my daughter onto the pavement. We had runners cut in front of us at photo pass photographers. And in a Facebook group, walkers are being crudely compared to dementia patients. I understand runners being frustrated, but I was just as frustrated at the way some runners behaved around us.

As a walker who strictly sticks to the right, I wish runners would be a little more careful as well. My daughter (who is 6 months pregnant and had a sign saying “baby bump ahead” on her back) and I were walking completely to the right hand side and had runners passing us on our right when there really wasn’t enough room to do so. We were walking very closely together and a runner shoved his way between us, nearly knocking my daughter onto the pavement. We had runners cut in front of us at photo pass photographers. And in a Facebook group, walkers are being crudely compared to dementia patients. I understand runners being frustrated, but I was just as frustrated at the way some runners behaved around us.
That’s definitely not cool! rD needs to do some major course etiquette lectures for everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter