Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

In for Princess 10k again! I opened around a dozen browsers at 9:40 and maybe five more at or a few seconds after 10. I think all my good times were in the ones I opened at 9:40. I had two under 5 minutes, 2 around 25 minutes, and the rest at over an hour. I sent a few links to friends and closed the rest. I know all the multi-browsers clogs the system but just goes to show more browsers is pretty necessary for good odds. Good luck all!

Keep sending links if you have them (or DM me, pretty please!) Trying to register my DD who will turn 10 on the date of the 5k, and this will be her first runD race!

The links I've clicked on so far were all taken by others.... my original browsers are still over 1 hour...

Trying to register boyfriend and I for 10K, all my browsers still over an hour if anyone has a spare link! :)

The 2 times I got to “my turn” using a link someone shared, it kicked me back to the end of the line. Not sure if that is random?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter