Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

lol when I first tried to log in it told me they were having account management problems and I couldn't log in. I just refreshed and tried again and it worked though.

Also I have to lead a meeting at 10 AM (which is mostly independent work-- but I have to get it started) so we'll see how that goes lol.

lol when I first tried to log in it told me they were having account management problems and I couldn't log in. I just refreshed and tried again and it worked though.

Also I have to lead a meeting at 10 AM (which is mostly independent work-- but I have to get it started) so we'll see how that goes lol.

I blocked out my calendar until 11 am and put myself DND on Teams. This is more important than work :P

I blocked out my calendar until 11 am and put myself DND on Teams. This is more important than work
Yeah, I wish I could have done that but this is a standing writing group that I lead. All I really need to do is check in with them and start a timer so I think it will be okay.

You CAN NOT send yourself a unique link before you have been assigned a wait time. I sent one from my ipad to my laptop and the laptop version had the same queue ID as the other tab (but a different queue ID than the one I sent from the ipad). The story may be different after wait times are given.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter