Princess Storybook Dining- BELLE

ChrisLei

Dreaming of the Disney Magic!
Anyone that has been there, is Belle in her yellow dress? DD was a bit disappointed last time we were at the lunch at the castle that Belle was not in her yellow dress. Was hoping she can catch her with her yellow dress at this breakfast.

Belle is only scheduled to appear in her yellow gown at the Storybook BREAKFAST in Norway. So the odds of seeing her in it will be better there than the lunch or dinner. They have a different line up for breakfast than lunch/dinner.
Again, please remember that NO princess is guaranteed to be there at any time so you are always taking a risk if you promise to your little one that they will see their favorite. I hope you get to see Belle in her gown though.
If you can't get the PSB adr, you can also visit the princesses in the Hall of Fame tent at Toontown. Belle has been sporting the yellow there lately as well. Good luck!

We were there 2 weeks ago with a 10:20AM adr--Belle was in the entrance for a photo in heryellow dress. We also saw Aurora, Snow WHite, Ariel & Mulan. I was told that Belle's yellow dress is impossible to walk around in--that is why she is either in the front (at breakfast) or in her blue dress at lunch and dinner. Enjoy!!! It was one of our favorites!

We were there 2 weeks ago with a 10:20AM adr--Belle was in the entrance for a photo in heryellow dress. We also saw Aurora, Snow WHite, Ariel & Mulan. I was told that Belle's yellow dress is impossible to walk around in--that is why she is either in the front (at breakfast) or in her blue dress at lunch and dinner. Enjoy!!! It was one of our favorites!

Well that explains it for me! Really wanted to see Belle in the yellow....so I thought, well, dinner is usually more "formal" and perhaps she'd have it on. She didn't....we had dinner at Norway on 4/29 and Belle was wearing the peasant dress :scared1: Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Aurora were decked out in their finest gowns... and Belle wears her blue dress to dinner!!?:) Now I know why if she can't move around all that well in it! Maybe we'll try the breakfast next time too.....if the boys want to see Princesses again. By the smiles on their faces in my photos, I think they do :love:

Belle in her yellow dress was tjhe greeter at the Norway B-fast last Tuesday, along w/ Mary Poppins, Snow White, Cinderella, & Aurora.

We went for breakfast in Oct and she was in her yellow gown

When we went to dinner last October, she was in her blue dress.... my girls had hoped for the yellow one too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter