• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Storybook at Epcot

princess3

Earning My Ears
I have just recently heard about the Princess Storybook at Epcot and was wanting more info. I am planning my honeymoon/family vacation and was looking for something new to do. I would like any/all details. Also has anyone's child ventured out on the Pirates Adventure where they go on a little cruise? I would like details on that also. Any help is appreciated!

Thank You,
Princess 3

Hi took two kids to Princess Breakfast in Oct 03. And we loved it. We saw Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Aurora and I think one more. The food was good. When we were waiting outside it seemed to be crowded, everyone waiting to get in but once inside didn't seem so bad. The princesse' came around pretty quick once we sat down and one right after the other. Plus inside Norway was really cool, very castle like. I would highly recommend. PS if you want the complete menu go to www.wdwig.com.

Took 5yo niece in 8/02 was a great princess experience. Saw Snow White, Belle (in white and blue outfit),Aurora,(in blue)
Jasmine, and Mary Poppins. Food was ok, but proce worth it for pics of our little princess with her faves! princess:

We went in December and I highly reccomend get the 8:30 PS. They start at 8:30 and gather the children together for a little opening ceremony. Very cute.

The food was excellent and the potatoes very good. We ordered seconds on the potatoes. The princesses come around very quickly and there is plenty of room and time to get pictures and autographs.

We may do that again next trip time permitting.

Are there any adults who have done the princess breakfast without kids? I was thinking about doing it this May with my fiance, but I don't want to feel as if I'm taking the privelage from some little boy or girl.

Thanks in advance,
VelvetGloves

If you want to go then you should go!! My DH and I have made several trips to WDW and have always had breakfast in the castle (except for one year we couldn't get in). DH goes just to humor me, but it would not be WDW for me without it! I have never felt funny just being two adults.

This year is the first year we are taking kids (my nieces). We can't make PS until Feb. I plan on trying for the breakfast in Norway this year. If I do not get it I wouldn't accuse someone without kids for having taken the spot from my nieces. Everyone has the same right to enjoy. After all this is the place for kids of all ages. And the reason my DH insists on continuing to vacation there is because it gives him one week out of the year were he can let his hair down and be like a kid.

Now that being said. Be prepared for some rude looks from some people. When we go my favorite activity is getting character autographs. I love getting my hug and picture taken with as many as possible. But every year there is some rude parent that makes a comment under their breath about me taking time from their children. Just don't let others negative atitude affect you. I always recieve attention and great disney love from the characters even though I am a childless 30 something adult.

Go and have fun!!! Disney is for everyone!

CujoChurch

Originally posted by VelvetGloves
Are there any adults who have done the princess breakfast without kids? I was thinking about doing it this May with my fiance, but I don't want to feel as if I'm taking the privelage from some little boy or girl.

when we had breakfast there (im 17 and my sister is 13) it was fun....there were lots of cute little kids, but the characters make sure to spend ample time with everyone...and it is so cute seeing the kids interact with them!! i highly recommend it! :hyper: ::yes::

We loved the PSB in EPCOT. It did not feel nearly as rushed as the Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast (we nicknamed that Beat The Clock Breakfast). At EPCOT all the princesses interacted with DD and took multiple pictures, etc.

Seeing Mulan was a suprise for our daughter. Belle was wonderful (and remember us later in the day). The entire breakfast was magical (the food was average) and we are doing it again in April. We had an early seating - it was fun to take a few EPCOT pictures with no one else in them.

Call at 90 days for your PS. I undersatnd this is becomming more popular.

We have never done the pirate cruise - there have been several reviews on the board and everyone seems to love it (it also fill very fast). I can say that the Mousketeer Club does a grate job with the Grand Adventures in Cooking so I would expect the same for the Pirate Cruise. Check the attarction boards for the cruise - I think that is were I read the reviews and info.

Congratulations on your honeymoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter