Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

I'm sure many of them will just double down with further conspiracy theories just to justify their initial hogwash.
For those who get something in return for spewing the nastiness they'll just keep it up. For those who spew just to spew, with zero regard for the humanity of anyone they degrade or mock, they'll probably keep it up as well.

Still will never understand why -- I'm having an operation, I'll be recuperating for X amount of time -- was met with anything but best wishes to get well, period. Mild curiosity, understandable. Major flap, conspiracy theories and claims of constitutional crises? Nonsense at best, cruelty at heart.

My coworker already said that perhaps King Charles never really had cancer and only claimed as much to draw the attention away from Catherine
Makes perfect sense.

Let's see, who can we get to deflect from what we don't want public speculation about? I know, let's pick the person who actually does have constitutional implications. For all of his flaws, I don't think there's any way Charles would ever agree to something like that -- or allow staff who legitimately believed it was a good idea to remain in service.

I hope all the conspiracy theorists that made crazy videos feel guilty today! Poor Kate.
I was going to say the same.Trying to shield her kids from this with all the b.s being spread must've been overwhelming and forced her to come out.shame on those who did and continue to create havoc for her.All she wanted was to recover in peace and take care of her kids

Finally, the Palace is trying to hire a NEW communications Assistant (aka Public Relations person.) But, for only £25.642.50 / year. For that amount, no wonder their current P.R. sucks. :sad2:

What they really need is a professional Fixer/Problem Solver who will consult with them and offer suggestions and solutions, a great one, and they aren't going to get one for that price. What they are trying to hire seems to be is someone meek who will follow orders and make this all go away, but not have to take their suggestions.
I just caught up on the news, and looking back, the silence was the right approach. With the children, their school and day-to-day lives, it was best to wait till the Easter break to give William & Kate time to process this for themselves and find a way to tell their children.

It won't shut up some trolls, but it will stop celebrities and public figures making fun of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter