Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

I think it's them too, but there are some things that are strange about the video. I really doubt the Palace would try a stunt like that. It was weird them practically sprinting through the farmers market with little to no security though.
They live there and go often. Because the locals know them, they don't bother them.

I'm sure there is some security around.

Just when we put this thread to rest, new developments at Buckingham Palace. :stir:

Finally, the Palace is trying to hire a NEW communications Assistant (aka Public Relations person.) But, for only £25.642.50 / year. For that amount, no wonder their current P.R. sucks. :sad2:

What they really need is a professional Fixer/Problem Solver who will consult with them and offer suggestions and solutions, a great one, and they aren't going to get one for that price. What they are trying to hire seems to be is someone meek who will follow orders and make this all go away, but not have to take their suggestions.

I wonder if the first interview question asked is, "How good are you at photoshopping photos?" :lmao:Second question should be, "How good are you at social media and having a pulse as to what is going on and how to stay ahead of it?"

ZZZZZZZBPalace.jpg

Last edited:
But, for only £25.642.50 / year.
It is a junior position next to the other communication people already working there. Not the only person taking on this job. According to Glassdoor, it is a little above the market standard.

If this is a role that requires to live on-site it will also include housing and all meals paid.

Complimentary lunch is always included.

I wonder how much anyone was able to do to conspiracy theories, if showing Kate or a statement about her health was not an option to Kate.

They just cut into the basketball game to show a video of Catherine saying she's been diagnosed with cancer & is taking preventative chemotherapy. :(

That's awful news. I am glad she said she is expected to make a full recovery. It makes sense now that she will not be seen in public since she is undergoing chemo.

That doesn't make sense. If they found cancer, how can it be preventive chemo?

Maybe it's preventative of spreading? In any event, hopefully her treatment will be quite successful.

Maybe now she can be entitled of some measure of privacy and the ability to recuperate in peace? I'm sure all the prying and all the gossip has been super helpful for her and the children, who are young and probably anxious.

Possible example: Maybe they think they completely removed whatever was the issue. But they use preventative chemo just in case.
It's not an unusual treatment plan.

This is what I was thinking. The chemo may be a precaution just in case they did not get it all out. I wonder if it was colon cancer. I just read that it is becoming more and more common in younger adults. Whatever it is, I hope she will recover quickly and be back to good health.

Possible example: Maybe they think they completely removed whatever was the issue. But they use preventative chemo just in case.
It's not an unusual treatment plan.

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I had surgery to remove the lump and then I had chemo to make sure it was all gone and was not going to spread.

Maybe it's preventative of spreading? In any event, hopefully her treatment will be quite successful.

Maybe now she can be entitled of some measure of privacy and the ability to recuperate in peace? I'm sure all the prying and all the gossip has been super helpful for her and the children, who are young and probably anxious.
I too hope they can now just focus on family and getting Kate healthy again. Thankfully the kids are probably used to public interest in them and the family. They know they live a life very differently than a non-royal person. I feel like William and Kate have been really good at keeping the kids humble and teaching them to navigate the press, the paparazzi and the public.

That doesn't make sense. If they found cancer, how can it be preventive chemo?and do a pathology

Actually is does. They take it out and do a pathology where they determine type and stage. They also then see if it all out by checking the margin. Then they decide if adjuvant or preventative therapy is needed. I say this as a nurse and as someone who’s husband had his kidney removed for kidney cancer in the Fall. After his kidney was removed we were sent to the oncologist to see if he needed further treatment. Luckily he had a rare non aggressive form with little chance of reoccurrence and didn’t need more treatment. He does still need go for CT scans every 6 months and have blood work every 3 months.

Last edited:
With that wording I would expect they are meaning they expect her cancer was eliminated completely with surgery, and the chemo is an extra precaution. Theres many early stage cancers where chemotherapy is not necessary but other tests can determine what your risk of recurrence might be and how effective a course of chemo might be to lower the risk of recurrence. They’re not going after an active cancer, they’re going after any cells that MAY have spread but not settled anywhere etc.

7 year cancer survivor here 🤣👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter