Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

Charles must be beyond annoyed that Catherine's disappearance and all the speculation is taking much of the attention away from him since his cancer diagnosis. Have we seen him at all? Has he disappeared and nobody's noticed because they're busy looking for Kate? :rotfl2:

Charles must be beyond annoyed that Catherine's disappearance and all the speculation is taking much of the attention away from him since his cancer diagnosis. Have we seen him at all? Has he disappeared and nobody's noticed because they're busy looking for Kate? :rotfl2:

Not too much. Apparently there was a rumor that he passed away that got debunked

Regardless, I have seen video on TMZ since I posted originally, so now we can all move on to whether it's really her. Lol.

Yes, "Move along. Move along. Nothing more to see here."

Wait! Did the Royals finally figure out how to do a Jedi mind trick on all of us? 😲😉

Yes! One of the perks of going to Catholic school was we got off school a half-day on Holy Thursday, and a full day off for both Good Friday and Easter Monday.

Went to public school, yet spring break usually followed Easter for a couple weeks, so it was never called Easter Monday here.

Yup in Germany an official holiday.. Everyting is closed good friday, open a bit on Saturday and close sunday and Monday. We love it.. a super long paid weekend.

Yes, once school was over, we had Good Friday & Monday off as a bank holiday, so it was just a wonderful 4 day weekend.

OMG I just read that people don't think that video is Kate. Many have picked apart the photo and said the features are not Kate's and that the height is not correct and the gait of her walk is different. At this point it's just getting crazy. I highly doubt they would try to pass off a body double.

I think her face in particular looks different in the video BBC news here in the UK have shown. It looks more angular / longer with even more pronounced cheek bones than normal.
Admittedly the quality of the video isn't great.

It's her.If the Royals were trying to use a double and fool everyone,every photog and paper would've been alerted a la Harry and Me-gain,waiting there waiting to snap away.As it is everyone was saying where's the pics and now there's one grainy video,yet that's not enough,lol.

Maybe he's glad for the peace.

I think her face in particular looks different in the video BBC news here in the UK have shown. It looks more angular / longer with even more pronounced cheek bones than normal.
Admittedly the quality of the video isn't great.
She was recovering from abdominal surgery. Most people lose a lot of weight because they cannot eat properly until the area heals. This would cause her to look much thinner with more pronounced cheek bones. Also why she has hasn’t taken pictures or seen in public until she can get back to feeling and looking like her old self.

She was recovering from abdominal surgery. Most people lose a lot of weight because they cannot eat properly until the area heals. This would cause her to look much thinner with more pronounced cheek bones. Also why she has hasn’t taken pictures or seen in public until she can get back to feeling and looking like her old self.

Yes, she's probably lost a lot of weight from not being able to eat properly. I wish she didn't feel under such enormous pressure to have to be perfect before she is seen in public. Even recovering from an illness and showing that, she can be such a strong role model for others.

Yup in Germany an official holiday.. Everyting is closed good friday, open a bit on Saturday and close sunday and Monday. We love it.. a super long paid weekend.
Weirdly (to me), we get the Thursday and Friday but not the Monday. Though, I'm on a work trip (Mongolia - no Easter) so miss it anyway.

It looks like Catherine...chin, cheeks, nose, ears, and eyes. She's quite a bit thinner, no make up and minus a fabulous blowout. We all look a bit different under those conditions.

I believe if it were body doubles in the video it would've been out of the bag by now. Regardless I wish folks would simply allow her to recover.

I think it's them too, but there are some things that are strange about the video. I really doubt the Palace would try a stunt like that. It was weird them practically sprinting through the farmers market with little to no security though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter