Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

They didn't specify that William's sudden change in plans was anything to do with Kate's condition. They simply didn't specify anything. They have 3 kids as well. It's not impossible that one of the kids had a sudden medical need and Kate not being at full force meant William stepped in.

Is it okay to keep the kids' business private if something occurs, or are they considered public entities and owing to the public in return for their room and board as well?

I fully believe the monarchy is something that GB is going to be grappling to sort out over the next several years, a recalibration in the wake of a monarch who ruled an extraordinary length of time. If the monarchy manages to survive it will not be well served to have another generation forced to be automatically shunted aside in the name of royal duty at all costs.
Personally, I believe the monarchy is archaic. I don't see how they are relevant at all, but that is simply my opinion.

I also think that if the number of royal appearances that I read William appeared at is correct, (13) under any circumstances he is very fortunate that he holds the position he currently has. Again, I don't live in GB, so my perception is that they are vastly overpaid for what they do, and frankly while the senior royals are not required to share info about their kids, they might want to consider being a little more open about their own absence for the job with the people who pay their bills.

I have no idea what Kate is going through, however I cannot understand the reasoning of allowing an obviously PS image of her family to be released. While William may not be King at this time, if he truly aspires to that position, he might want to consider that the perception of the people he wants to reign over is his reality. I dont have a dog in their race, but for 2 people who want to be King and Queen someday, they are not playing a smart longgame.

Is it okay to keep the kids' business private if something occurs, or are they considered public entities and owing to the public in return for their room and board as well?
Generally speaking, untill the children are 18 and become working royals they have more privacy. Not full privacy, but a lot more than their parents.

Yes, you see the articles when Louis is being cute, speculation where George will go to highschool, etc. but you hear hardly anything about their hobby's, friends, how they do at school. Only if William or Catherine mention it.

But probably later in life details about their childhood will come out, because of what they share themselves, and maybe on occasion a friend or relative.

I personally don't get why so many seem obsessed about knowing every detail of their lives. If Kate recently had surgery for whatever medical issue, that to me is a private matter and none of my business. She is perhaps still recovering and not up to making public appearances. This uproar about a picture she released seems way overblown to me.

Most areas here are green all year round. I don't remember a brown lawn ever.

I wonder what grass Disney uses in Orlando to keep it that green regardless. Or do the Seven Dwarfs come out at night and paint it?! 🤣
They definitely paint the grass green on the grounds of the Grand Floridian, specifically the really fine golf course grass that has a hard time in the fl heat.

I think Luis just has a thing with his fingers. Maybe he’s double jointed. I mean that black and white Christmas portrait. It’s so obvious that his finger is bent and not missing. Do you honestly think they would’ve published that? It’s so obvious I think he’s able to bend his fingers and weird ways.
I’m going to post another picture of it hoping for a better resolution. If it doesn’t show more clearly then I guess you’d have to Google it yourself, but to me it doesn’t look like a bent finger at all when you zoom in. It seems like a pretty obvious photoshop flub. (Which, I don’t care if they shop their photos, I would just expect a better job from the royal family.)

34D476EE-08D4-4CD4-A060-F9EBC683EA34.jpeg
Blown away by how much press this is getting. So Kate did some editing on her picture? So what? It's nothing 3/4 of the western world don't do weekly. Okay so if the picture was taken a couple months ago, then it is an older picture. Again, so what?

There's no conspiracy here, no hidden agenda.

Obviously people are concerned about her health, but I can't see anything further going on here.

If i am missing something, please let me know!
I would agree with every word of this except their spokespeople initially lied and said it was a picture taken by William within the past week. They know every last detail of this family is going to be scrutinized the world over, so why would they even try to get away with lying? What was the point? They could have posted it and said nothing about when it was taken, unless asked, or they could have been completely upfront and captioned it along the lines of “In honour of Mother’s Day, one of my favorite pictures of me with my children….” Instead, they risked a controversy. It seems like a strange choice for them to make.

It seems strange to me that the photo would be pulled from news because to me the news story IS that this is the photo that was provided by Katherine and William. And that would hold true of any photo -- perfect or amateurish.

I’m going to post another picture of it hoping for a better resolution. If it doesn’t show more clearly then I guess you’d have to Google it yourself, but to me it doesn’t look like a bent finger at all when you zoom in. It seems like a pretty obvious photoshop flub. (Which, I don’t care if they shop their photos, I would just expect a better job from the royal family.)

View attachment 841079

I would agree with every word of this except their spokespeople initially lied and said it was a picture taken by William within the past week. They know every last detail of this family is going to be scrutinized the world over, so why would they even try to get away with lying? What was the point? They could have posted it and said nothing about when it was taken, unless asked, or they could have been completely upfront and captioned it along the lines of “In honour of Mother’s Day, one of my favorite pictures of me with my children….” Instead, they risked a controversy. It seems like a strange choice for them to make.
That photo makes it more obvious that all of his fingers are there to me. His hand is bent: the ring and pinky finger are on one side of the chair, middle finger on top, index on the other side bent to just the knuckle, thumb is out of view except for a slight curve just above the knuckle of the index. He just does weird things with his hands, which is normal for kids that age.

It's silly that people are making up conspiracies about her health or absence, the royal family released a statement that she would be out until after Easter. It would be weird if we hadn't seen her and it was June 2024, but only a few months is nothing to speculate about.
I'm thinking I heard at some point that she might not now appear until June.

Blown away by how much press this is getting. So Kate did some editing on her picture? So what? It's nothing 3/4 of the western world don't do weekly. Okay so if the picture was taken a couple months ago, then it is an older picture. Again, so what?

There's no conspiracy here, no hidden agenda.

Obviously people are concerned about her health, but I can't see anything further going on here.

If i am missing something, please let me know!
I doubt 3/4 of the western world is editing body parts from photos and changing clothing colors.

The issue if it's an older photo is that they misrepresented it. At a time where people were really wondering about her well being.

Y’all. Kate did not edit that photo. She’s the Princess of Wales for gawd’s sake. Some lackey on their comms team threw it together (very poorly) and posted it to the official social media sites of the Prince and Princess of Wales. That person has probably been fired by now.

Kate has likely never used a photo editing tool in her life, nor did she write the message apologizing for her messy editing job.

Again, some dimwit on their team put the image together, another dork posted it and now many of those same folks are running damage control. That’s it. That’s the story.

I doubt 3/4 of the western world is editing body parts from photos and changing clothing colors.

The issue if it's an older photo is that they misrepresented it. At a time where people were really wondering about her well being.

Maybe people aren't editing body parts from photos and changing clothing colours, but are they editing and doctoring photos? Of course they are. It's on social media every single day.

I assume the photo was released, on Mother's Day, to try and ease the public's question into her health, and issue a positive message on Mother's day. She is entitled to recover in private.

Still don't see a problem with it, but maybe that's me.

Maybe people aren't editing body parts from photos and changing clothing colours, but are they editing and doctoring photos? Of course they are. It's on social media every single day.

I assume the photo was released, on Mother's Day, to try and ease the public's question into her health, and issue a positive message on Mother's day. She is entitled to recover in private.

Still don't see a problem with it, but maybe that's me.
The problem is that they bumbled the situation and made things worse rather than better.

It seems strange to me that the photo would be pulled from news because to me the news story IS that this is the photo that was provided by Katherine and William. And that would hold true of any photo -- perfect or amateurish.
I think it's ironic these same publications have printed ads for years photoshopping women to look different than what they normally are. I think she was bored at home not able to do much so decided to play around with fixing little things in a photo.

Last edited:
Y’all. Kate did not edit that photo. She’s the Princess of Wales for gawd’s sake. Some lackey on their comms team threw it together (very poorly) and posted it to the official social media sites of the Prince and Princess of Wales. That person has probably been fired by now.

Kate has likely never used a photo editing tool in her life, nor did she write the message apologizing for her messy editing job.

Again, some dimwit on their team put the image together, another dork posted it and now many of those same folks are running damage control. That’s it. That’s the story.

I agree. No way does the Princess of Wales sit there (even in bed,) and photoshop her own photos.

Plus there is a LOT of flubs. Here is a link to an article which lists most of them.

https://www.tyla.com/news/royal-family/kate-middleton-photo-editing-fails-134454-20240311

I do some photo editing and it takes TIME to learn how to do it at all, let alone do it well, or to make all those mistakes.

There is also speculation that Kate's face was photoshopped in as the exposure on her face is different than all the kids. If someone else sat in with the kids, that would explain why she isn't wearing her ring.

Let Kate recover.

Messy hair in a bun, sweats, no makeup.

If she's not ready, she's not ready.

Yes, maybe Kate just sat there with her messy bun & robe, still looking weak and tired, and someone in "The Firm" said, "This will not do at all!" And they told one of her assistants to sit in for her and they'd fix the photo later. That would explain why "Kate's" left hand has no ring.

Of course, it could also be that Kate just doesn't wear that ring all the time. Only when she's out in public. It's big and heavy. Why wear it while laying in bed for weeks? When they dragged her out of bed for the photo, she simply forgot it's laying on her bed side table.

I was watching the news this morning and things seem to be going from bad to worse. They had a royal expert of some kind saying Kate needs to stop hiding, it's just not working. The public needs to see her. I guess there is a new photo of her in a car with William taken this week, but her head is turned away from the cameras. This woman was saying all Kate had to to was smile and wave at the camera and it would have quieted a lot of the chatter.

Charles, on the other hand, seems to be handling everything the right way. He has been open and honest about his treatment and his stepping back from public duty. He even put out a video thanking everyone.

Unfortunately, the photoshopped photo just started a frenzy. I know it's nobody's business but it seems the RF is not able to just retreat for a while. It's wild, I have read everything from Kate is in a coma to they are getting a divorce. I hope she is doing well.

I had the same thought. She didn't learn Photoshop when she has "people" who will do whatever she wants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter