Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
What do you make of the Kill Notice placed on the picture by the AP and others?

I think the word strange doesn't begin to describe this situation.

Last edited:
Interesting. They are within their rights to pull it if they think it was somehow manipulated IMO.

I hadn’t heard about this so I googled. Posting pictures for anyone else who hasn’t seen the photo. It’s definitely been badly photoshopped, but I would assume that was done by the source prior to releasing it so I don’t fully understand why publications won’t print it. The kids hands all look weird to me too, but maybe that’s just me.8E7DDE90-9DD6-4E7E-9E36-6F675902AC29.jpeg
76C83928-6F78-4457-9354-F2A7BA08F6DE.png

I think it's been photoshopped, not too well, as PP have pointed out. I do Photoshop, no expert but I know enough about it to see the signs. I don't think there's anything sinister at work, though.

Lose Lose for the Princess ~ all the conspiracy has just gotten out of control. The things people say .... looking for every little thing. It is sad.

Perhaps the better option is for media to VERIFY and INSPECT photos before they rush to put them out there. Fact check has become a lost art in the media.

Where in the UK is the grass that green and the trees that full of leaves at this time of year?
TBF, all the lawns around my neck of the (British) woods are that green and have been all winter. I can't see what the tree/large shrub is, that could be less likely, I suppose Though, again, we have plenty of large green leaved shrubs in the garden.

So, who knows?

TBF, all the lawns around my neck of the (British) woods are that green and have been all winter. I can't see what the tree/large shrub is, that could be less likely, I suppose Though, again, we have plenty of large green leaved shrubs in the garden.

So, who knows?
I did wonder if perhaps it was a winter rye but the shrub or tree in the background has a leaf structure the seems like a leaf that in my much more southern area won’t appear for a few more weeks.

So, who knows?
Interesting! Any idea what types of grasses are commonly used for lawns in the UK? Around here it’s Bermuda, Zoysia, and Fescue (or so I’m told).

While I can kind of understand the scrutiny of the photograph, I do not agree the constant media scrutiny about her health. She has the right, as we all do, to keep her personal health private. Just because half the world shares their whole life on social media, doesn't mean the other half have to.

While I can kind of understand the scrutiny of the photograph, I do not agree the constant media scrutiny about her health. She has the right, as we all do, to keep her personal health private. Just because half the world shares their whole life on social media, doesn't mean the other half have to.
While I agree in a way, there is a bit more to it that just a celeb and her health. She is the wife to the Heir of the Throne and mother to Heir of the Throne. She is Princess of Wales, next future Queen. Her health and well being has constitutional and possibly national security and political implications.

Not so sure about that. As a nurse confidentiality and privacy are sacrosanct, so I see it from a personal point of view, a patient's point of view. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it there.
I think there is a middle ground between saying absolutely nothing and sharing every detail.

Also in the light of Charles' cancer diagnosis, there are concerns for the future of the royal family. Downside of being part of a royal family, your health is not just your own business.

I do not think the public is entitled to all information, but with how things are spiraling for weeks, I do think it would had been a good idea to share a bit more about the disease or just how she is recovering.

Especially because Catherine is such a beloved royal family member, it feels unusual to have so much secrecy.

I think there is a middle ground between saying absolutely nothing and sharing every detail.

Also in the light of Charles' cancer diagnosis, there are concerns for the future of the royal family. Downside of being part of a royal family, your health is not just your own business.

I do not think the public is entitled to all information, but with how things are spiraling for weeks, I do think it would had been a good idea to share a bit more about the disease or just how she is recovering.

Especially because Catherine is such a beloved royal family member, it feels unusual to have so much secrecy.
Exactly. part of being a high profile Royal Family, and a Senior working Royal, is that things that the general public have you can not have. Its just one of those unwritten rules that come with the job.

I think there is a big disconnect though in the behind the scenes. King Charles being so open about things, I can see some of the old guard in the press office, Thats. Not. How. We. Do Things. and the pushback and holding onto to old ways, being secretive about details with Kate.

I don't think anything weird is going on or any sort of cover up about her health. I think she is probably having a difficult recovery and needs to rest. She looks stunning in the photo and to be honest, I never would have noticed the photoshop.

They probably want to appease the public because it seems like people are concerned for her health. It was probably meant to satisfy curiosity but has instead sparked more questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter