Princess Kate Middleton is being treated for cancer

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Kate Middleton just released a video of HER sitting and talking directly to the camera. She says she did have an abdominal operation back in January and in testing after the operation, the doctors discovered she has a cancer. She has been going through chemotherapy, which is why she has not been seen in public.

She didn't want to tell the public yet as she and William needed time to process it all. Also, she said they have needed the time to be able to explain it to their children in a way the kids can understand and not scare them to death.

Her video is here:

Last edited:
The Princess of Wales deserves some privacy as she goes through treatment. Maybe it's time to let this family have some peace.

Yes, she asked for that at the end of her video.

People have been wondering and concerned for a while what has been going on. Now everyone knows. Time to give them the time and space to heal in private.

(I had started a new thread as the other one was about photoshopping and such and those interested in Kate's health might not be reading it any more. Also the (corrected) link to her video is in the first post.)

Last edited:

I hope it is an easily treatable type. So many abdominal cancers (colon, stomach, pancreas, liver) are difficult to fight successfully. I wish her, and King Charles, all the best during their treatments.

Kate Middleton just released a video of HER sitting and talking directly to the camera. She says she did have an abdominal operation back in January and in testing after the operation, the doctors discovered she has a cancer. She has been going through chemotherapy, which is why she has not been seen in public.

She didn't want to tell the public yet as she and William needed time to process it all. Also, she said they have needed the time to be able to explain it to their children in a way the kids can understand and not scare them to death.

Her video is here:

I saw that on a CNN news interruption. Sad news. Her words were so very appropriate.

I wish her great health and a speedy recovery. Most of us know what cancer and the treatments do to us. I have always looked at her as the next Diana. She is beautiful, elegant, classy, family oriented, etc. etc. I want to see her become Queen some day.

Hopefully anyone who spread misinformation and trolled over the last few months now has a feeling of remorse. The Princess of Wales is still a young mother who not only has to cope with her own worries but those of her children as well - here’s hoping everyone now leaves her alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter