Princess gathering on Fantasy

minniemouse1

DIS Veteran
I am gold and was looking through activities we could book while onboard. I missed out on the Princess meet and greet last cruise and even though my 2 youngest are 9 and 13 I wanted to get tickets for one of the events. I noticed that all the meet and greets on the last day of the cruise are "sold Out" but all others are available. Is there something special about those particular events that are different than the others during the week? Just curious since we haven't been on DCL in a few years.

Has anything else, such as tickets for princess greeting, significantly changed in the past few years that I should take into consideration for this trip? Thanks in advance for any info.

Maybe people already have things planned during the other days they are doing the princess meet ad greets. Bibbidi Boutique, Spa appointments, etc.

Also newish is that you can book any of the alcohol tastings in advance now too. That is a big thing for some folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter