Princess dresses in the park

With my DD we just never knew. She would start out in one then want to change so I always had her have shorts and a tee under or keep the change of clothes in my backpack. The dresses we had from the Disney Store didn’t seem to wrinkle much even when I’d shove that in the backpack at times! I would suggest if she starts out in the dress have a back up plan - although she may last all day you just never know

It really depends on your DD. Mine insisted on wearing the full blown glitter filled Disney Store/WDW princess dresses in the parks all day most days from about age 2 to age 5. The attention she got in the dresses from all the CMs and even some guests was apparently worth any heat or discomfort to her (and this is a kid who would throw a fit about scratchy fabrics or an scratchy seam in her clothes remotely touching her at home). I would just have a spare outfit in case she gets tired of it. Pretty much at that age, you need a spare outfit anyway--- I can recall a day that DD was not in a Princess outfit that she went into a water play area and got so soaked that we wound up buying her another outfit to change into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter