Princess Dinner at Grand Floridian?

leopardspot

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to this? How is it? What do they serve for dinner? How much does it cost? Is it worth it?

It's called "Cinderella's Gala Feast". It's not really a Princess meal since Cinderella is the only Princess in attendance usually, but you will probably see Prince Charming, Suzy, Perla (both mice friends of Cindy), and the Fairy Godmother at the meal. Here's some more info on it:

Cinderella's Gala Feast Menu

I'm sure that more people should be able to give you some reviews here on the boards as well.

This was one of the highlights of our trip!

The food was good, it's buffet style and they have a lot to choose from. I had an excellent pasta/shrimp dish that I went back for seconds and thirds.

Kid's buffet is hotdogs, chic fingers, pizza, pb&J. There is also a make your own sundae bar which my kids enjoyed.

The characters spent a lot of time at the tables and we got some great shots with Price Charming and Cinderella. The mood was upbeat and the characters seemed to enjoy playing with the guests.

We had to wait a bit for our table, as we were late. But the lobby of the GF is gorgeous and they have a live band playing disney favorites and my kids loved dancing.

Afterward we went outside and caught the light show on the lake from the beach.

It was a great evening. I highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter