Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose

Anyone who has done this as a solo traveller?
I am thinking about this, but always hesitant to do characters on my own, as it is an experience, and experiences get better when you have someone to share it with.

Other question: How did you book this as a solo?
When I try to book the princess breakfast for one person, there is no availability during my stay.
When I try to book for 2 people, there is availability on all days, multiple times.
It's about 40 days before my arrival.
Book it for 2 and just tell them when you arrive that the other person couldn't make it. Dinning available for 1vs 2 is a known "thing" in dinning reservations... annoying! If you want to enjoy the expirence as a solo traveler.. do it! The food was amazing!

Book it for 2 and just tell them when you arrive that the other person couldn't make it. Dinning available for 1vs 2 is a known "thing" in dinning reservations... annoying! If you want to enjoy the expirence as a solo traveler.. do it! The food was amazing!
^^^^This is true^^^^ much easier to get a dining reservation anywhere in the resort for 2 vs 1.

FYI: 2024 reviews look like you get an autograph book and a canvas bag, but the necklaces and other swag seems to be gone.
Can anyone here confirm or deny if you can still get the necklaces?

In Jan we got the necklace, there was no autograph book. But we’re going to do it in a few days and ill update when we do.

In Jan we got the necklace, there was no autograph book. But we’re going to do it in a few days and ill update when we do.
Would love to hear about your experience as well as how the food is and what princesses you meet! We are doing this one for the first time soon on our spring break trip. Seems pricey but I’d like to do it while my kids are still at a good age for princesses. We’re staying at VGC and doing it the morning after BBB so they’ll be able to wear their outfits there.

Would love to hear about your experience as well as how the food is and what princesses you meet! We are doing this one for the first time soon on our spring break trip. Seems pricey but I’d like to do it while my kids are still at a good age for princesses. We’re staying at VGC and doing it the morning after BBB so they’ll be able to wear their outfits there.
When my girls were little, their absolute FAVORITE thing at Disneyland was the princess meal!!! They still talk about it! This was long ago at Ariel's Grotto (now Lamplight Lounge). The two on the right, below, just turned 21 and the one on the left is a DL CM 🥰

3princesses.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter