Princess and the Frog Artwork...where to purchase?

flatwhite

Earning My Ears
We just moved into our new home, and dd would love to have her room decorated with some Princess and the Frog artwork. I am looking for some prints reasonably priced. Not movie posters, but more like stills form the movie.

IS there such a thing?
I saw the limited edition stuff at the Disney site for $165.oo which are beautiful, but too high for me. Is there more mass produced stuff out there?:)

We loved, loved, loved, Tiana's Showboat Jubilee last December!

TIA!
Blessings,
Linda

Right now at the Disney Store they have a special where you can pre-purchase the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Copy of Princess and the Frog and you get 4 lithographs and a $10 off coupon your next purchase.

Anyways, the lithographs are really nice and would be very pretty framed. That may be an opition for you.

Right now at the Disney Store they have a special where you can pre-purchase the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Copy of Princess and the Frog and you get 4 lithographs and a $10 off coupon your next purchase.

Anyways, the lithographs are really nice and would be very pretty framed. That may be an opition for you.
OH! Thank you. I am so out of the retail loop.:upsidedow
We actually have a Disney Store locally. I might hop on in there tomorrow:):goodvibes

Courtney, I went to the Disney Store today and preordered the film. And received 4 *beautiful* lithographs from the film! And yes, the coupons too for when I return next week to pick up the DVD set.
Thank you so MUCH! My 8yo is so thrilled, and my shopping is FINISHED for her room. What a great deal for us!:goodvibes

Now onto the tinkerbell room...:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter