Prince of Persia ride?

KellyNY

DIS Veteran
We watched Prince of Persia movie last night. Amazing, amazing, amazing movie. Disney did a wonderful job, as usual. Made me thinking, what a wonderful idea for a new ride. I was thinking a roller coaster type or a family ride like POTC. I would place it in Moroco. What do you think?

Not really a good movie, but entertaining none the less. I like to call it "Pirates of the Persiabbean".

BUT I would like to see a ride made from it.

Neat idea, but the Morocco pavilion is definitely the wrong venue. Separated by 3600 miles, the culture and languages of Morocco and Iran (Persia) are quite different. And since the Kingdom of Morocco paid for their pavilion, they would have veto power over any attraction installed.

It would fit better in any of the three theme parks. A new ride in Adventureland in MK. Something else in Asia in AK. Or perhaps the best fit, replace the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at DHS.

The King of Morocco would probably not be happy with a Persian movie being placed in his pavilion lol Since he sent his personal architect to make sure it was perfect.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but am really looking forward to seeing it- glad to hear so many liked it!

I would love to see a ride based on the movie! I would just want it to be a thrill right something along the lines of the Mummy ride at Universal that type.

I will see this movie, but I thought I heard it's kind of a stiff at the box office.
Doesn't sound like a good candidate for a park attraction which are usually based on blockbusters that remain popular for decades. :confused3

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter