• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prince Charmsalot to Accompany the Damsels This Trip But You Must Pose w/ Princesses

:lmao: Hang in there! Vacation is amost here! :hourglass

You are soooo right! Thanks!

BEST "away" message ever.:thumbsup2

Hang on....it's so close now.

Oh, and I've not changed my hair style in 20+ years...went a little shorter once, but that is it.

Thanks Kathy! Give me another 15 years and I may change something!

Sounds like this vacation is very much needed! Hopefully you are able to get enough stuff resolved at work so you can FORGET about it while on vacation!

I still need to UNPACK my bags from my trip to CO. Once that is done I will be throwing in my shorts (that are currently a size too small that I hope will fit by the trip.) And my Disney shirts that I hope are not to big by the trip! The rest will come later but at least I will have started!

Thanks Paula! Work will be forgotten for the next 2 weeks - I think! Harder said than done.

Good luck with your hiking/walking! I like the idea of giving yourself a little motivation by buying shirts a bit too small! :goodvibes

QUOTE=shannonkay;45832588]Love the away message![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now if I could really record something like that!! :rotfl2:

Your away MSG is awesome!! Your trip is so close!

Thanks Rosey! We've got hours to go instead of days now!!

Oh I hear you loud and clear!!

This could have been written for me :)
I may have to steal this when I set my out of office in a couple of weeks!
Awwww Linda! Enjoy your travels as well!

LOL!! Love the away message!! mine are usually very, boring and very predictable. LOL!

But at least you get away!!! Take care! :goodvibes

Hahaha your away message sounds perfect!!! Hang in there, vacation is coming soon!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Sara! Happy planning for your wedding!

Love your "away from the office" message, Brenda! :thumbsup2 Just one more day there and then you will leave all the madness behind...for 18 days, anyway. ;) As of Saturday, all you will have to worry about is what you are going to have to eat and will you remember to take a picture before you take a big 'ole bite out of it??? :rotfl:

No problem with the photos thing! As for work, I did one final check on my team today and it seemed like there were 3 unexpected issues that popped up on my first day off!! Sheeesh! I'm NOT checking in on them starting tomorrow! ;) Thanks for the well wishes!

:rotfl::rotfl:You leave tomorrow!!!:dance3:

Have a wonderful vacation. I will be anxiously awaiting trip reports upon return!

Thanks Rachel!!! I will definitely write up a dining review when I return!

Take care!:goodvibes

Love your message! :rotfl:

I have a very serious question...Do you guys ALWAYS look that good?! Do you ever bum around in jeans with your hair up and no makeup on?! I'm a little jealous:blush:

Thanks! Uhhhh.... yeah... I am the editor and sole person determining which photos to post so what you don't see... yeah.... the not so great ones!!! :rotfl2: You're so cute!

Have a safe and wonderful vacation! :goodvibes Look forward to details when you return! pixiedust:

Thanks! I look forward to sharing!! Take care! :goodvibes

Since the kids are coming in for the weekend and Alisha and I are going dress shopping for "my dress", I'm not sure when I'll get back on here. But I had to be sure to wish you safe travels and a most magical vacation. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks Kathy! Enjoy your time this weekend with the kids and dress shopping!! :goodvibes

Safe Travels and much pixie dust for a fantastic trip!

Cannot wait to meet you! :chat: :drinking1

Thanks and you TOO!!! I will see you soon! :goodvibes

Have a great trip and we can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Thanks Michelle!

I can't believe I fell so far behind!:flower3:

First of all please let me say thank you for your son's service and the sacrifice he and all of you make.:hug: Will def be keeping you all in thoughts & prayers. BTW my husband's name is Chad.

I love you & your daughter's pre trip rituals. Looks like you two have such fun together. I love the sunglasses!

BLT with TPV?:cloud9: Please post some pics!

I hope you & your family have a safe and magical vacation!

Awwww.. another Chad! That's cool! Thanks so much for the well wishes - It is appreciated!!! :goodvibes

I've already posted this message over on my Dining Report thread, but in case you don't get over there tonight I thought I'd post it here too. Hopefully you will check-in here to sign off on your PTR before you leave tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I finally saw that! Thanks Barb! You are so funny but YES I will make sure I do most if not all 18 of those! Take care! :goodvibes

Have a great trip!!!!!

Thanks Debra!!!

So this is it... the final post before we leave for the airport!!!

I'm packed and ready to go. I'm still getting over the crud that somehow had perfect timing :rolleyes1 and now I'm Nyquilled up and ready to get some sleep.

I'll take a ton of photos and be back with all of the highlights and of course the run down on what we ate.

:thanks: for all of the well wishes!!!

Huzzah! You are finally on your way over here :woohoo: I hope you have a magical trip and all your dreams come true! :goodvibes

So this is it... the final post before we leave for the airport!!!

I'm packed and ready to go. I'm still getting over the crud that somehow had perfect timing :rolleyes1 and now I'm Nyquilled up and ready to get some sleep.

I'll take a ton of photos and be back with all of the highlights and of course the run down on what we ate.

:thanks: for all of the well wishes!!!

Hope you have a MAGICAL time! pixiedust: Can't wait for your Trip Report!

Just got back from mine, so I'm a little late...but...

Have a safe, magical trip! :wizard:

We are back! We arrived home last night so today has been a day of getting unpacked, doing laundry, and other chores that I have not had to do for the last 13 days! Oh, and I can't seem to find the housekeeping button on my phone - what's up with that? I have some serious chores that need to be done not to mention the fact that I didn't have any dining reservations for some pineapple macadamia pancakes! Hmph!

I still need to upload my photos and videos and sort through the good, the bad, and the OH MY GOSH DELETE that one photos! I'll start my TR and DR soon. I will likely embed a link to my DR in my TR so that those who are not interested in what we ate can skip right on past that part.

Thanks to those who sent well wishes and specifically...... to those of you who posted here.....:goodvibes

Have a wonderful and magical trip!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Thanks Sara!! You still have your pre-wedding trip to look forward to. :woohoo:

Huzzah! You are finally on your way over here :woohoo: I hope you have a magical trip and all your dreams come true! :goodvibes

Thanks Betsy!! Glad we got to meet - sorry for hogging your break! Would have loved to have seen you without being soaking wet but heck, that's what I get for combining SM with a thunderstorm! ;)

I can email you a copy of the photo I took if you like. Just let me know via PM.

Have a safe & magical trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks Denise! It was great and I appreciate the well wishes!

Hope you have a MAGICAL time! pixiedust: Can't wait for your Trip Report!

Thanks Christen! Congrats on your BOG reservation. Your little princesses are going to be so thrilled. :cutie:

Just got back from mine, so I'm a little late...but...

Have a safe, magical trip! :wizard:

Thanks! How was your trip? BTW: We eneded up being in room 7817 for our 2 bedroom LV room. Was that your room or near it?

Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! :cool1:

Hi there! Thanks! I'll try to get this thing started soon. I keep getting distracted since there are so many updates that I have missed while being away. :)

Have I asked/have you told - where you are staying for your anniversary trip in November? Your ticker is getting down there!

Hope you are having an amazing trip:)

Thanks so much! It was a great trip.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation! pixiedust:

Thank you! It was very enjoyable! Hmmm.... I am staying tuned to your trip since I can't wait for the big reveal for your surprise from your DH. :thumbsup2

Just stopped by and realized you just got home!! Hope you had a magical trip and can't wait for some updates. I have to point out that dis-ing is a great way to procrastinate doing laundry... I use it myself all the time :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter