Prince and princess menu on pirate night?

esmiles

Earning My Ears
is anyone just off the fantasy?? We sail this coming weekend and I heard rumors that they served the prince and princess menu on pirate night rather than the pirate menu. There is also mention of a semi formal menu. I am pondering Palo dinner and want to time this around the dinner I least enjoy in the mdr.

When we did the SWDAS last year there was no pirate menu on pirate night, don't remember what the menu was. Our semi formal night was later in the week, the last sea day I believe.

Oh that is interesting, I wonder if the rumors are true. Pirate menu is my least favorite, so definitely would not be sad to see it go.

Looking at last years navigators the menus were: Standard Rotation, Standard Rotation, Standard Rotation, Prince and Princess (Pirates Night), Captains Gala, Star Wars, See you real soon. The Formal Night was listed as the 2nd night, and no Semi Formal Nights for SWDAS cruises.

On the Fantasy now. It is a Western sailing. We had Pirate Night last night with Standard Rotational menu. Here is the order for the Western Carribean

Standard
Standard - Formal Night
Standard (Pirate Night)
Prince and Princess
Captain’s Gala - Semi-Formal Night
SWDAS
See You Real Soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter