Primo Piatto A+

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to give a plug for this place. We decided to take our first Skyliner Ride over to the Rivera and found this place. The hotel itself is beautiful and this is the best quick service I’ve ever been to. Everything is high quality, fresh, and reasonably priced. It’s very much worth a visit!

Just wanted to give a plug for this place. We decided to take our first Skyliner Ride over to the Rivera and found this place. The hotel itself is beautiful and this is the best quick service I’ve ever been to. Everything is high quality, fresh, and reasonably priced. It’s very much worth a visit!
I agree :)
My teen LOVES Primo Piatto. We first tried it in February when we were riding the Skyliner for fun and, in June when we went back, this was on her list of "must do's". Great place!

Shhhh... :poop: we are DVC owners at Riviera and y'all need to stop letting the secret out! I don't want to have to wait an hour for my lemon marscapone blueberry pancakes and croque monsieurs because everyone catches on.
I feel you - I blabbed to way too many people about Nomad Lounge and look how that turned out 😭

So happy to hear this as we are staying one night at the Rivera In one week :goodvibes and our plan was to eat there for either dinner or breakfast.

Shhhh... :poop: we are DVC owners at Riviera and y'all need to stop letting the secret out! I don't want to have to wait an hour for my lemon marscapone blueberry pancakes and croque monsieurs because everyone catches on.
Wait a minute...you let the cat out of the bag! Lol, I was going to click past until you said they have pancakes in my favorite flavor combo. And my favorite sandwich!

We ate there for lunch in May. Had a pizza and the chicken sandwich, both extremely bland/flavorless. Hopefully breakfast would be better but we are in no rush to return.

We ate there for lunch in May. Had a pizza and the chicken sandwich, both extremely bland/flavorless. Hopefully breakfast would be better but we are in no rush to return.

Their flatbread is there for picky eaters not as a primary dish.

You just happened to pick the two mediocre options on the menu.

Sort of like getting chicken at the steakhouse.

Their flatbread is there for picky eaters not as a primary dish.

You just happened to pick the two mediocre options on the menu.

Sort of like getting chicken at the steakhouse.

I mean the other options are still sandwich, burger, and salad. What is there to be picky about? So what are the "non-mediocre" options?

I mean the other options are still sandwich, burger, and salad. What is there to be picky about? So what are the "non-mediocre" options?
We'll be there in September and I hope they add to the menu. If staying one or two nights, it's fine, but not enough variety for longer stays. Of course, we won't be eating all meals there, but I already plan on going over to Carribean beach for additional options.

I explained what likely led to you having a bad experience.

Piatto also has lots of people rating their food well including the dining show which the one who didn't like it had the flatbread pizza (which will not be pizza it's flatbread pizza) and explained they didn't like the other options and even the flatbread pizza they didn't like bigger tomatoes.

Instead on menus you should look for the speciality items as these are added by the chef/team as opposed to being forced on the menu.

Croque, Italian, Nicrose, Parm Fries, Shrimp

Example when I go to Capt Cooks I get the Nachos not the Chicken Nuggets.

This will serve you fairly well at most restaurants. Sometimes though you just have no choice since the other options just might not be appealing but don't be surprised if the experience doesn't measure up.

The burger is going to be midgrade and better than standard at WDW and you can tell based on talking about the meat blend which shows a tiny amount of care but it's not going to compete with Dluxe which is a burger spot (and a really good).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter