• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Primeval Whirl Question

There are LOTS of wild mouse coasters in the world, try typing wild mouse coaster into an interent search engine. I'm trying to remember from the mouse ride in dca. I think it will be able to hold 4 passengers, in a single row.

The one in DCA doesn't spin, so I'm sort of hoping the dino-rama one will be better. The DCA one is hurky and jurky and uncomfortable, and basically jsut a kids ride. The DCA one was built by Mack, a different company than is building the one in Orlando. (There are several companies that make this type of coaster).

My understanding is that the dino-rama wild mouse will be made by Richerchon - they have a video and a picture at http://www.reverchon.com/anglais/cadres.htm from that site it says:

The spinning coaster

Reverchon Industries, designer of the ride, proposes nowadays 2
different structures for your amusement settings :

- the standard portable structure fixed on a concrete base with a
decorated station, decorative figures and vegetation.

- an adaptable structure especially designed for your landscape
relief and vegetation (trees, rocks, brooks,...), with a larger
ground surface for a larger development (tunnels, mountains,
crossings, bridges and other attractions).

The colours of the ride will either strongly contrast with or match the landscape. The coachwork can be set to any theme, in order to suit your park requirements, and create an immediate impact on the public. The Spinning Coaster, which is a growing success because of its family dedication, offers a perfect mixture of sensations and amusement.

One really great thing about it is you can load it on the back of a truck and move it to the next carnival.

DR

Primeval Whirl has two different tracks. One of the tracks will be locked down, meaning that the car will not spin. On the other the car will release about half way through the track and will be able to spin. I believe they are using a traditional Wild Mouse type car which has 4 riders in a car. There are two in the front and two in the rear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter