Prices of All you can eat Restaurants

33Legend

Mouseketeer
Is there a spot where we can find out exactly what a meal will cost- especially the all you can eat spots?

I know I can find each menu and the prices of places where you order off of a menu. But for the all you can eat, I can't seem to find a price. The disney page only has a range. It seems when I check other sites there is a lot of inconsistency. Does anyone have a resource for this?

Thanks much!

The Disney site has a selection for "buffet/family style" which is their term for 'all you can eat'. I prefer to use the official Disney sites since you know the information is current. You have no idea how often a 3rd party site updates their info. Usually the price range is the difference between breakfast/lunch/dinner (where applicable) since every restaurant doesn't serve all 3 meals.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/buffet-family-style/

Thanks! Though it looks like they don't specify an exact price which is strange to me they only have a price range. I'm not sure why they just don't put that on the menu.

Thanks! Though it looks like they don't specify an exact price which is strange to me they only have a price range. I'm not sure why they just don't put that on the menu.

The problem is they've started tiered pricing. So dinner on Sat night can cost more than dinner on a Tue. night (similar to hotel pricing now). And dinner Easter weekend costs more than the weekend after. So, they can & do change pricing on a dime & now offer the 'range'. You can use some common sense if you'll be there during a 'high' or 'low' time. But, if budgeting is this close for you...then assume the highest rate & consider it a discount if they charge you lower

I'm sure evidence has gone by the wayside. I'm really showing my age here but when I became a Disney adult I remember when the first of tiered pricing was announced. Someone can help me remember the term, it was something like 'holiday supplement' and there was a collective gasp in the Disney community that this was occurring. It was only a few peak seasons like Christmas week, President's day, Easter, & a week or two for spring break. But, then they felt a need to add one offs like mother's day, Thanksgiving day, etc.

I liken this to hotel pricing that used to have 3 chunks of year separated in peak, regular & value seasons & now thy are up to 7-10 distinct seasons.

Allears still references the disclosure when defining the 'range' of pricing. I'm not surprised if others wouldn't. The dates are probably no longer fully defined in distinct & reportable dates. Again, for planning purposes, just use the highest amount & be pleasantly surprised if the bill is less. Really, the difference in range is usually less than $10 & can be less than $5 & at Disney pricing is a blip on the radar and most find they pony up the dough rather than rearrange a schedule.

Screenshot_2019-10-29-05-21-09-0470705830.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter